Progress being made on FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 39

Me, I just finished something insane and hoped that I was able to get it done before Episode 39 came out.

I have created FOURTEEN subtitle files for all the missing Freeman's Mind episodes. You can find it over at the subtitles section in the English section. A present for Mr. Scott.

I hope everything turns out right here and I'm waiting for 39 with bated breath. :D

Sweet! You just gave me something to do mate! :mrgreen:

How do you people pass time?

That's what the "Free For All" section is for.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Not sure if it's just a lack of updates but ep 39 seems to be stuck at the sound editing process. D:

Retired Forum Moderator

Should be sent to machinima in the next 24 hours, time to get excited.

ok, so i was on the forums earlier today, and i saw that the green box for sound editing 1 was filled in.. i got excited..

but when i went back onto the homepage just now it wasnt green..

why.avi

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

ok, so i was on the forums earlier today, and i saw that the green box for sound editing 1 was filled in.. i got excited..

but when i went back onto the homepage just now it wasnt green..

why.avi

It's green for me now.

F5 isitup no... this is why I only check the front page every once in a while. F5 isitup no... I cant leave until the new episode gets posted. F5 isitup no... also why is it that misfortune always seems to befall Ross whenever he gets productive? F5 isitup no... (sigh~)

Update: It's taking too loooooong..... Hopefully Ross will get well soon.

EDIT: It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Freeman's Mind 39 is done! What this topic was specifically created in anticipation for! Now, we wait for the episode to be released, which should be soon! Or at least, machinima-time soon.