FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

I have five words:

Best Half Life Machininima ever!

Hey Ross! I dont mean to bug.. But.. You know, it has been some time since our last dose and some of us are starting to feel the symptoms already.. Do you got any FM or CP to pass? I really need something to get me going.. I need a dose man!

Honestly, I didn't even notice the artifacts. Awesome video, keep up the good work.

Lol, it's like a drug. "I need my next fix man...*sells grandmother*"

Keep up the good work!

are you going to use black mesa:source once you get to the part you get knocked out? answer to me at [email protected] XD also I want to know If you can find a package for half life 1 to make it look like the source engine but it's the gldsource engine I've been looking but not finding and I can't ruin half life:source or any source games without graphical glitches and I have no windows which makes it slow (im running linux and getting windows 2000 soon) Im getting it because it's easier than windows xp than I thought and games don't lag as much (will be faster) im making my own mind video series using half life:they hunger which i'll be making videos one by one and when im finnished i'll post them on youtube (I have lots of time on my hands and I get bored too much)

I want paypal button here. And i want it NOW!

hey ross have you thoght of being a voice actor for blackmesa source? you are prety popular thear

also i agre with habest it did feel difrent than the last couple of fms

hmm...what should i say? something annoying? something intellectual? something funny?

nah i'll just be an idiot!

YOU BUMBASS RASS MAK FRAMANZ MAND LRADAH!!!!!1111!!!!!

or maybe..

SHUT UP AND MAKE FM ALREADY OR GTFO

nope how about...

ross good vid and cant wait fo the next one!

yeah, thats good.

To the guy who mentioned black mesa source, he said he MIGHT change it after that part where freeman is kindnapped and blacks out. I hope the reason is presented logically, like he found his glasses or something, cause he hasnt mentioned having them on while doing all that shit, which would be a little painful trying to keep them from getting damaged. I occasionally wear glasses because i cant see from long distances, and to me it looks like when i do its like turning on "high def", freeman can remark, "WOW, this is why everyone looked the same earlier" hahaha

also to the guy who mentioned Black Mesa Source, why the hell would you bother with Windows 2000, if you are gonna dual boot at least get XP.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me'. After all that to run into a concrete blockade, you could hear the unbelieveablility in his voice. Utterly hilarious, it had me in stiches. Keep it up Ross, youve got something very special on your hands here.

Uey dude, I think it would be really cool if you used the portal engline for one of your videos, so that Freeman could portal around.... maybe as a joke video like 10.5

awesome as always, a little irritating that he runs around in circles, but then again thank god he ran.. btw do you add the audio before during or after you start recording the video, and is it a script involved??

freaking amazingly funny. evryone i show this to laughs their asses off. keep making them man. as i said before... THERE AMAZING!