FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

Judging by what I've seen on the G-man Squad, the tram needs to be at ramming speed.

Happiness and joy all around. I can't wait until it's uploaded. : ^ ) I hope you can work through the problems on the tunnel. Sometimes you just want to pull your hair out. Hang in there Ross!

awesome m8!!! take ur time, i better have original quality content than a fast passed watched over done quick one!!! keep it going!

yay! ive been watching for this for a while now lol.

and take all the time you need! forget about those who complain, they have no idea what is all involved in making these apparently.

What great comical writing genius and voicework! Its not parody, its a story. Thanks a lot, Mr. Scott!

This was timed, almost smack dab on my birthday. thank you gods of machinima (the genre, not the company).

Also, damn good episode, as usual.

Why not just put out the details of the bug, unless of course it would produce spoilers for an upcoming video, if that's the case I respect your decision on deciding not to ask the whole world for help.

"patience is the key to understanding"

screw it xD

great episode!

Awesome! Thanks for keeping it up! Freeman's Mind is some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. I mean, better than The Guild, almost as funny as The Legend of Niel.

Thanks for entertaining me.

I was a little impatient about this one, but i didnt want to rush you because i have read your updates and i understand time problems and other stuff like that. And my guess that so many people wanted it out was because more and more people love FM, and they are tired of waiting. so yeah, but anyway, cant wait until the next one. and i agree, this was definatley worth the wait. I check everyday for new episodes, so it gets annoying with the rip-off idiots trying to pass of rick roll os FM. BUT IT IS ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT!

P.S: I hope you can get caught up in your e-mails, and i hope this doesnt make it harder to get caught up. And you were the one who got me hooked on PC shooter games, so i thank you for that.

HALF-LIFE FTW!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED WHEN THE BIG MONSTER DINOSOUR THING WAS CHASING HIM!!!!!!!! I WAS LITERALY JUMPING IN MY CHAIR!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Is there something wrong with the wmv file? It isn't playing like the rest of them.

screw rooster teeth. you manage to make me laugh much more consistently. not to mention, cp is such a more well produced show then rvb ever was. you sir, are the best man in machinima.

Exactly. you should ignore anyone complaining about you not making any vids fast enough. they are your work and you should do it at your time. my family are photographers and know the meaning of making art, and trust me my friend this is art. you do an amazing job and should be proud of it.

do you know how many episodes you are going to have in half life 1

this episode is cool but one thing you missed is the blocks how you can bust through them with the train

Hey Ross,

Thanks. The episode was funny.

Dude, fuck everyone that complains. All they're going to do is bring down your spirit. Ugh. Assholes, man.

~Tom

You're welcome.

Nice to have something new.