FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

Fan-Tan-Astic - Great Vid.

Where do we donate? I know you said you're not about receiving free cheese, but it's our way of showing our appreciation for your hard work.

Thank you.

PS - Hopefully Valve will offer you a job and you can negotiate the rights to release this series on DVD.

ah man, very cool. Can't wait for the rest!!

Awesome. Sorry again o that i thought your life was hell but it was my impression.

Great job.

Finally you took the guard big gun.

Haven't made a comment before, but just saying. I'm in a state of jubilation at the sight of a episode after 2 months. Almost to the point of loving you. Almost.

hi ross good job on the new episode sry about the blood glitch thogh some time you need to see shepards mind and barneys mind

Hey Ross. Thank you for the episode. Awesome, as always. Looking forward to your next videos.

J.C.

P.S. PLEASE put up some kind of donation system. It's not fair that we get to enjoy your videos so much and you get nothing in return.

P.S.S. As I said in a previous comment, you already have more than enough content up on this site to justify it.

P.S.S.S. Did you know there's a facebook group of Freeman's Mind Fans? Well... several, in fact, the largest one with 1.144 members (just became a member myself)

ahhh the 6:50 that made the last 2and half months worth living...

You should ask Red vs Blue how they managed to release DVDs? Great work sir. I cracked up @ the meowing.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. The Meowing WAS awesome.

J.C.

P.S. P....................a..............y..........P...........a.............l

whew!

for a moment there I thought I was gonna suffer from "detox"

but, once again, today is SAVED thanks tooo... ROSS SCOTT!

great stuff!!! I've really enjoyed FM since a friend pointed me to it last summer. No complaints about the wait, just glad to see you've been able to make another great FM episode for us!

I laughed so hard at the cat part

*meow*

You should start a donation section in your website so you can get better equipment, sound recorders, ect...

I almost died laughing when you made like a cat.Ha ha, great episode! Take care Ross!

i would really like it if u continue through tha entire half life sieries.no matta wat other people think ur hilarious and i want to see you piss off som metro police in the next episode oif half life witch is episode 1 chaptert 2 YEAAAAH!!

Obviously you can't sell them as a DVD, but you can COMPILE them into a set of large downloadable files. It would be easier than downloading each individual episode since there are so many. You can leave the old option on too, for people with slow internet connections can download the individual files one-by-one.

I love this part...

Wha... Why did I waste all this tim... YOU...

You told me to go down there...

And that if I turned on the power everything would be wonderful...

YOUR A LIAR... I can see why somebody shot you...

I'm taking your gun from you...