Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

I get really confuzed today, me thought jek tar was he but it turns it was she, me thought nagisa was he, but turns it's she, me feel stupid. :(. But no worry, me make this thread, me clear out gender of users.

I am:

gentleman01.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

i'll give you two guesses on which one i am :D

I got this.... :ugeek:

polar-bear-1.jpg

?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

i'm a male..

some users however would like to be thought of as a woman, out of respect i will not acknowledge or call out their true gender...

and absolutely.. i am a polar bear on a piece of ice...

and absolutely.. i am a polar bear on a piece of ice...

The point is the polar bear is a male so I guessed right :P

No wait, I forgot about telling you I'm a doppenganger and I can change my form into anything. Some people think I'm a red-scalled old dragon as well.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

.....i have to ask this: geography is my Achilles heel, is Poland in Germany? i am not, despite myself, trying to sound like an idiot.

It's next to Germany, between it and Russia. There are Belarussia and Ukraine there. Check it on google.

Don't worry, I know lot of non-european people don't know where my country is. :0

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I am a mentlegan.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Mentlegen.png?1251155119

@Billy, don't worry, I've seen worse people in geography, ones who think europe is a country..... or that Australia and New zealand are north korea and south korea.

I think besides the fact that these people usually have better things to do than study geography, geographic memory is a special type of memory in the brain and sort of a gift.

Hopefully people will remember where ukraine and poland is next euro 2012 championship.

Have I made my gender perfectly clear in enough threads that I need not post it again here?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I would say a really bending answer just to mess with all your heads and create conversation in the same way I sort of used to with MLP, but I won't bother because then some user might come on to me under very incorrect presumptions.

My avatar is indicative of my sex but not my age.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

anatomically I'm male, but I rarely, if ever, identify as a "man".

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I'm a soulless, inhuman monster.

with a penis.

Also, I can find any country on an unlabled map. Even ones that aren't there anymore.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm a soulless, inhuman monster.

with a penis.

Also, I can find any country on an unlabled map. Even ones that aren't there anymore.

Good man!

Good man!

You're half right. ;)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...