Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

T-666

Shoot, I was wrong. It's the T-101 (according to Cameron). All T-101s look like Schwarzenegger, all T-102s look like someone else. When you get to the T-1000s, they all look like Robert Patrick. The T-X, Kristanna Loken.

Nature made me a female. Who I am - my personality, likes/dislikes, occupation, sexuality, and skills have nothing to do with me being the child bearing sex of humanity.

I myself also personally consider the question "are you male or female" to refer to which sex one has, one explanation is that in the swedish language there is most commonly, with the exeption of when the word genus is used in debates, just one word for sex/gender and it strictly refers to the thing between ones legs.

It is therefore my understanding that one can only ever ask for people IRL to call one and remember one by their actual sex, how one sees ones own personality is irrelevant. The only exeption is people on the internet. I'll only ever call people "you" and "that person" because really, why should I give a rats ass to ask and remember what people are on the internet, especially when some of them argue for one of them because of just feeling like either of the sexes designated stereotypes?

:D

To me your a internet person. Your gender or femininity/masculinity makes no difference. :)

We can never see ourselves as others see us. Even the mirror shows us in reverse.

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle, not women.

Why does all ladies use hell lot of emoticons in every post? >_>

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Nature made me a female. Who I am - my personality, likes/dislikes, occupation, sexuality, and skills have nothing to do with me being the child bearing sex of humanity.

I myself also personally consider the question "are you male or female" to refer to which sex one has, one explanation is that in the swedish language there is most commonly, with the exeption of when the word genus is used in debates, just one word for sex/gender and it strictly refers to the thing between ones legs.

It is therefore my understanding that one can only ever ask for people IRL to call one and remember one by their actual sex, how one sees ones own personality is irrelevant. The only exeption is people on the internet. I'll only ever call people "you" and "that person" because really, why should I give a rats ass to ask and remember what people are on the internet, especially when some of them argue for one of them because of just feeling like either of the sexes designated stereotypes?

:D

To me your a internet person. Your gender or femininity/masculinity makes no difference. :)

Glad to have another female on the forum.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I am glad my admittedly long-ish post has not aroused any particular feelings of anger or hurt (as of now at least), which was - and still is - of some concern to me since having "slept on the matter". I now also feel that the first sentence would have sufficed as an answer. :D But I just had to type my view on the whole question that was somewhat discussed in the previous pages.

And I'm happy to be here, Alyxx Thorne.

We can never see ourselves as others see us. Even the mirror shows us in reverse.

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle, not women.

You're either born Male or Female. You can identify as whatever you like but Transgenderism is a mental condition and no matter what you do to your body you will always be either Male or Female. I fully approve of "sex change" operations as a means to aiding their mental health.

Homosexuality is not a mental condition but it is a deviancy, I do not approve of homosexual discrimination because it is not a choice. Rather it is caused partially by your body and partially by experiences as you grow up. I view paedophilia and bestiality in the same way but I cannot approve of them as they are performed on those unable to consent.

Who I am - my personality, likes/dislikes, occupation, sexuality, and skills have nothing to do with me being the child bearing sex of humanity.

Even though third wave feminism likes to spread these lies there are differences between Males and Females, although it is not the defining part of your personality being a female means there are differences in both your brain and your body.

Swedish

No wonder you think like you do.

To each their own but I'm a red blooded all american male willing to prove it to anyone who questions it. ;-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

If you're anything other than red blooded, then you might want to get that checked out.

If you're anything other than red blooded, then you might want to get that checked out.

...shit...

It's so posed to be red? So glowing brown is bad then?

Depends on if you got super powers or not.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

That's true - ish.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Didn't wake up today, still a non-human male that is still attracted to mammalian humanoid females.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Woke up this morning, still a glass of grape juice.

the name's riley

Female, which sucks in voice acting. I usually hate women characters in things I should give voice to, so I end up choosing lesser evil like mentally unstable hamsters or kids. Ugh.