Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

I'm female. Sometimes people who find this out after talking to me for a while are surprised.

Was not expected... Still, interesting.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Didn't wake up today, still a non-human male that is still attracted to mammalian humanoid females.

Same for me. Except perhaps that I'm not attracted to anything.

I've always liked your avatar, by the way. I must remember to do that with my eggs one day. (I mean chicken eggs... in a pan)

Female, which sucks in voice acting. I usually hate women characters in things I should give voice to, so I end up choosing lesser evil like mentally unstable hamsters or kids. Ugh.

That's very interesting. I always thought men probably got better voice acting roles than women, but mostly I just never really

liked how female characters were portrayed in a lot of cartoons and games. Apart from Invader Zim-type hamsters and children,

what kind of characters do you most like to voice? Are there any fun things about voicing girls that you don't get to do as guys?

I tend to see most cartoon gals with high-pitched voices, like they show throughout this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIpO9cl3es

I'm female. Sometimes people who find this out after talking to me for a while are surprised.

I'm surprised cause most people here are .... dudes

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I just assume everyone on the internet is an anthropomorphic frog-person until stated otherwise.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I just assume everyone on the internet is an anthropomorphic frog-person until stated otherwise.

Of which gender?

everyone is a dude

Actually, if you're playing an FPS game, statistically you're playing with 40% girls...

Of which gender?

Sequential hermaphrodites.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

While I was away I had a lot of time to think and you know what? I'm whatever. I can't associate myself with either gender as calling myself one or the other never feels right so whatever you want to refer to me by, coo.

Retired Forum Moderator

But what if you're referred to as Hermaphroditus?

Sequential hermaphrodites.

You have once again outsmarted your opponent.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

But what if you're referred to as Hermaphroditus?

Hermaphroditus, the two-sexed child of Aphrodite and Hermes (Venus and Mercury) had long been a symbol of androgyny or effeminacy, and was portrayed in Greco-Roman art as a female figure with male genitals

I'm not seeing a problem here. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

I am a lady. Woot woot ^^

I was actually wondering if dudes dominated this forum... Haha, not a problem though. And not very surprising either because Ross doesn't exactly target a feminine audience. At least not intentionally.

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

Always good to have another of the female gender to converse with here on the forums.

I was actually wondering if dudes dominated this forum... Haha, not a problem though. And not very surprising either because Ross doesn't exactly target a feminine audience. At least not intentionally.

Humor is for everyone. I wouldn't imagine Bo Burnham specifically targets just males. At least, not completely straight ones. :lol:

Humor is for everyone. I wouldn't imagine Bo Burnham specifically targets just males. At least, not completely straight ones. :lol:

This is true. As a fun (and very random) fact, I used to be friends with Bo Burnham's cousin. 8-)

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

This is true. As a fun (and very random) fact, I used to be friends with Bo Burnham's cousin. 8-)

Are you one of those people involved in the whole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=119&v=dQTZVnDE2Qw thing?

There are some girls here.

Me, HLPrincess... we used to have more but they've kinda disappeared over time sorry to say. But it seems we are still quite a few.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

If no one can tell, I am a male, I am not like most, I do like to go off the handle and sound like Ross in his Game Dungeon videoes when he rants and raves, and well I do like to play games like alot of dudes lol, but I am a short story writer who is inspired by many things ;) so yeah Im a dude

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."