Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Congrats on having a set of testicles! :)

Sounds like a greeting card you'd give a post-op F to M transsexual.

Hallmark, get on that shit.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Sounds like a greeting card you'd give a post-op F to M transsexual.

Hallmark, get on that shit.

Yes please.

the name's riley

Except F-M doesn't add any testicles... They are still physically female, just with some organs removed, and others repositioned. (the vagina is pulled inside-out to make it look like a penis)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Except F-M doesn't add any testicles... They are still physically female, just with some organs removed, and others repositioned. (the vagina is pulled inside-out to make it look like a penis)

Actually, there are two operations an FtM patient can undergo. One of them involves enlargement of the clitoris to form a penis, which is usually the preferred method to my understanding. The other one involves taking grafts of skin from the patient's arms and legs which are then constructed in to a penis, this method requires use of a penile implant. What you're thinking of is an MtF transition, where actually the outer skin of the penis is inverted and used as a vagina.

I watched a video of this stuff, don't ask why.

the name's riley

Actually, there are two operations an FtM patient can undergo. One of them involves enlargement of the clitoris to form a penis, which is usually the preferred method to my understanding. The other one involves taking grafts of skin from the patient's arms and legs which are then constructed in to a penis, this method requires use of a penile implant. What you're thinking of is an MtF transition, where actually the outer skin of the penis is inverted and used as a vagina.

Huh, never knew that.

tumblr_lptp0wk3TW1qc9ljx.gif

Maybe this would work better as a back-handed comment aimed at one of those douche bags that buys balls for their truck?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Those are a couple of the ways, but not the only ones. I actually knew someone who had had it done the way I described.

I REFUSE TO LOOK AT THE UNDOUBTEDLY HORRIFIC IMAGES UNDERNEATH THESE "SPOILERS"!

I REFUSE TO LOOK AT THE UNDOUBTEDLY HORRIFIC IMAGES UNDERNEATH THESE "SPOILERS"!

Only if you actually opened them you'd find out that they aren't images, we would get banned for posting images of what I quoted.

the name's riley

I can... I'm just mild mannered enough not to.

I've been gender neutral for quite some time now.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

So there's almost the same amount as neutral as there is females? Hmm...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So there's almost the same amount as neutral as there is females? Hmm...

I tend to think that the people here are really trying to avoid what they are, or running to the "sexless" label because they just haven't found the right person yet.

Even though I am a man's man, I still do certain things that some consider feminine, and even though I am always heavily attracted to the physical appearance of females, I only really care about the personality. (it doesn't really matter about appearance, only who you are matters to me)

Also, I would never even consider going out on a date with someone unless I was already friends with them, and was sure that the date wouldn't negatively affect the friendship.

It's really more of a psychological effect of not quite knowing yourself well enough... It results in many thinking that they must have a certain sexual preference because they have certain other reactions and preferences. You have no idea how many men are afraid to recognize that they prefer women, but still act like a girl. (society has been pushing them to be homosexual if they act feminine)

I like women, but I don't like a lot of aspects that are almost always attributed to women... Like gossiping and backstabbing... Many call them "tomboys", but I just call them adult intelligent women. (and society is trying to tell them they're lesbians)

As a tomboy girl not wanting to wear a dress for an upcoming formal event, you are expressing my mind. XD I don't want to turn up in a suit, cause I'm gonna look like a lesbian. I am straighter than a ladder, but I hate dresses and makeup. But suits are gorgeous!! I love black and white. @w@

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I identify as sexless because I that is what I choose to be recognized as. Some days I feel and try to look more masculine and others the opposite, yet I do not wish to be labelled any particular gender as I do not wish or feel that I should/want to be labeled any specific gender. I'm not quite sure what BTG is implying when saying "avoiding what they are" or "running". I may just be reading it in the wrong light. Some people can either temporarily or permanently identify as sexless, as with any other sex. It's just what they feel is right for them. Sometimes it's not even related to sexual preference at all.

(it's late and I'm tired and confused, and I'm not that great in expressing things when in this state of mind. Not trying to irk anyone).

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

As a tomboy girl not wanting to wear a dress for an upcoming formal event, you are expressing my mind. XD I don't want to turn up in a suit, cause I'm gonna look like a lesbian. I am straighter than a ladder, but I hate dresses and makeup. But suits are gorgeous!! I love black and white. @w@

Just an FYI, suits for women have been considered normal non-lesbian attire in many areas for nearly a century now... In the past few decades it has become less common to find an area that doesn't consider it normal, than one that does. I tell you what, if someone complains about you wearing a suit, tell them to get their asses out of the 17th century and leave you alone.

I may just be reading it in the wrong light.

Yeah, I suggest sleeping on it and rethinking it since you obviously didn't get it quite right. Also, I think I missed part of the intended wording, as I meant only that many identify that way due to societal pressure, not all.

Yeah, I suggest sleeping on it and rethinking it since you obviously didn't get it quite right. Also, I think I missed part of the intended wording, as I meant only that many identify that way due to societal pressure, not all.

Aye, I do get what you mean now.

I'm a lady.

I'm also one of those weird (literally) old-fashion ladies that prefer pre-twentith century dresses over modern fashion.

I haven't found anyone who shares that yet. Oh well.

mikushrug.png