Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Girls don't need no dating sites when looking for men. They can just come to Accursed Farms! XP

We have warehouses full of men. Cursed warehouses.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Idunno how I'd feel about people suddenly showing up and introducing themselves with "18/F/USA Looking for outgoing boys into sports" XD

Accursed Dude Farms. Has that creeper ring to it...

Retired Forum Moderator

Good lord, I'm now imagining an Accursed Farms bachelor pageant...

"And now... This guy! He lives in his parent's basement, and is completely unemployed!"

"And next... For those of you underage ladies..."

I don't think it'd work out too well.

A barnful of men. Either that or a stable.

I'm not stable.

Nor am I. I guess we're free-range studs then.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I feel like my name sort of gives that away.

Still, one wouldn't want to presume. I've got a guy's name on here and work in math and has confessed to going bald... and yet you do not know for suredy-sure.

I feel like my name sort of gives that away.

Still, one wouldn't want to presume. I've got a guy's name on here and work in math and has confessed to going bald... and yet you do not know for suredy-sure.

Or do we? :o:lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Male for good. I had people change my perceptions. I was overthinking certain stuff. Eventually I decided this: I was born male, I shall remain male, it is what I'm most comfortable with. I'm no super masculine macho man but I am happy being a male; 'tis what I am :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Glad you've figured yourself out. :)

Thank you :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Im a Male, if you cant tell by my name, maybe it would be best that I changed it to Sir Axxel "The Axe Master" Rockersmithwell CBE, GCMG, OC, LVO, ESQ. Which is actually my characters name for a LARP community I am involved with and its also my Original cosplaying character I created and its also a character in my short story I am currently writing right now, but thats beyond the point I am male

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Ostensibly I'm male. I went with the third option to be safe, though.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Girls don't need no dating sites when looking for men. They can just come to Accursed Farms! XP

We have warehouses full of men. Cursed warehouses.

I kind of wish there was that with men looking for women Jeb, only because I really dont get to really conversate with women and say can I get your number or anything, I am sort of scared to ask for their numbers, I can have a conversation but I feel like it wont work out if I find out they arent single or if they are they just dont think im their type

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Makes me wish I had a secobd X chromosome... Except... Wait... I have a girlfriend. Nevermind.

Gentle(ish)man. And happy to report it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.