Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i thought about it, if you swear you're banned fuck that! i would never ban someone for swearing! noone look at the ban thread...

Edited by Guest

Yep. Lots of good-looking male specimens around here.

That includes me.

I'm a guy like me.

AWWW YEAH

Who are our variants here. I am intrigued to say the least. We have 8 men and 1 woman, that isn't surprising. Variants however, are really rare so I am bedazzled how there are two here.

I chose the 'variant' as a joke.

It's cool to be surrounded by accursed studs though. ;)

Does anyone else think the word studmuffin just sounds ridiculously funny?

Out of all the different ones I heard before, yes! "chocolate chip studmuffin" :D

Certainly more than douchecake, furburger, dickcheese, buttfudge, fagmuffin, and so forth.

though bitchcake sounds kind of intriguing. Like "want a slice of chocolate bitchcake?" A dessert that sparks curiosity but heavily maintains hesitation.

Btw I'm a walking phallic object, or penis headed monster if you prefer. I ass spelunk for loose change.

...you just effectively made it awkward for anyone to reply to your post. congratulations o.O

...you just effectively made it awkward for anyone to reply to your post. congratulations o.O

Then my work here is done.

Carry on.

It's cool to be surrounded by accursed studs though. ;)

Does anyone else think the word studmuffin just sounds ridiculously funny?

Out of all the different ones I heard before, yes! "chocolate chip studmuffin" :D

Certainly more than douchecake, furburger, dickcheese, buttfudge, fagmuffin, and so forth.

though bitchcake sounds kind of intriguing. Like "want a slice of chocolate bitchcake?" A dessert that sparks curiosity but heavily maintains hesitation.

Btw I'm a walking phallic object, or penis headed monster if you prefer. I ass spelunk for loose change.

Mixing any slang term with a food object works then?

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

is Poland in Germany? i am not, despite myself, trying to sound like an idiot.

Well, you succeeded either way.

I am a guy, by the way.

geography is my Achilles Heel....was it really necessary to go out of your way to call me an idiot? it's actually a pretty common misconception...