Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

What is it called when you're both male AND female in mind? Because I think that's me.

Is it just mentally, in how you act and think or is it also a part of your sexuality?

If it's just mental you could call it bigender. If it is also a part of your sexuality you could call yourself genderqueer, omnisexual, or pansexual.

I go with genderqueer or gender neutral.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

guys, i think being androgynous sounds is a better way to describe it.

But isn't that neither, not both?

Before you do that!!!!!! There is already a topic like that!!!!!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

we're on topic Dash...we're still talking about a related subject.

So if I created a thread about Sexuality and Gender, It would be considered a duplicate?

I THINK NOT. :o

Good idea! Do it! But now we're getting completely off-topic. Technically discussing gender identity isn't off-topic because you can't answer properly without mentioning it if you don't fall under the normal "guidelines"!

Also Billy, that's Hermaphrodite or inter-sex?

we're on topic Dash...we're still talking about a related subject.

So if I created a thread about Sexuality and Gender, It would be considered a duplicate?

I THINK NOT. :o

Good idea! Do it! But now we're getting completely off-topic. Technically discussing gender identity isn't off-topic because you can't answer properly without mentioning it if you don't fall under the normal "guidelines"!

There is already a thread about sexuality!!!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

hermaphrodite is being able conceive without a partner(having both male and female sex organs), like worms are hermaphrodites because they can reproduce without a partner, so can some fish.

inter-sex? i'm not completely sure on.

but androgynous means you're genetically male/female, but you have the characteristics, behavior, or maybe you look like the opposite sex.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

There is already a thread about sexuality!!!!

What about gender identity? Gender identity != sexuality! :lol:

hermaphrodite is being able conceive without a partner, like worms are hermaphrodites because they can reproduce without a partner, so can some fish.

inter sex? i'm not completely sure on.

Google it!

What would the topic thesis be? I guess that could be achieved.

it's actually a pretty common misconception...

In the United States or worldwide? Because I find this statement hard to believe if you mean the latter.

I don't mean to be rude here but I was able to guess your nationality based on your earlier question before looking at your Location field. Of course interest and knowledge of geography is down to the individual for the most part but the US do have a rep for being rather ignorant about the world around them. As for other regions like Africa or Asia, I haven't a clue, but Africa and its poverty problems probably bring a shortage of education for the public as a whole.

not completely my fault, blame the schooling system. In my school we only had one mandatory geography class in the seventh grade for example. and no, i'm not ignorant about the world around me, i was just confused about the location of one republic. doesn't mean you have to shuffle me in with some other Americans. no, you didn't mean to be rude, but it definitely did come off like that.

if you have anymore questions or concerns, please take it to the PM's.

alright back on topic?

Well....one thing is cleared, both Bjossi and Billy are gentlemen.