Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

If you honestly took that post seriously I can not help you bud.

Sarcasm doesn't translate into plain text, sir. I've had this conversation with many people who said just that while being completely serious, so I'm highly reactive to it.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Well, such people are ignorant. I don't walk down the street and drool over every single female I see just because I'm a straight guy. I was more poking fun at my own appearance, claiming I am attractive enough that every gay and girl drool. Which is true of course but I suppose you know what I mean...

Well, such people are ignorant. I don't walk down the street and drool over every single female I see just because I'm a straight guy. I was more poking fun at my own appearance, claiming I am attractive enough that every gay and girl drool. Which is true of course but I suppose you know what I mean...

I'm sure if we were actually speaking I would have gotten the humor in your joke.

Anywhozles, we're really off topic now.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

It is interesting to see such a "high" ratio of girls in these parts. One community I frequent has only ONE girl out of maybe a hundred guys who participate regularly. The site is kind of small but it is nearing 1 million posts. The gaming world really needs more girls, I predict as soon as they become a meaty percentage guys will cease being assholes for the most part due to the "novelty" of a girl joining a server or announcing her gender on a forum disappearing.

Girls will be coming to the Gaming section to talk about their favorite video game Angry Birds.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Girls will be coming to the Gaming section to talk about their favorite video game Angry Birds.

Corrected:

Girls will be posting in the "Gaming in general" section to talk about their favorite game; Angry Birds.

Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

Also known as "Username"

Corrected:

Girls will be posting in the "Gaming in general" section to talk about their favorite game; Angry Birds.

Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

H-H-H-HOLY SHIT

I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK

OH SNAP YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK?

JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH

SHUT UP

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

hamburglar, don't feed the trolls man, besides Dash it's:

their favorite game: "Angry Birds."

-.-

on topic: frankly i'm still a little surprised at how tolerant people here are, if it was 4 chan you'd have people constantly being dicks about people's gender identity...

I am pretty sure that this particular poll is asking about people's physical gender, but making that clear in the poll question wouldn't have hurt.

Male here

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I am pretty sure that this particular poll is asking about people's physical gender, but making that clear in the poll question wouldn't have hurt.

On the internet I'd assume mental gender is more important.

So I'm supposed to choose "Some kind of variant"? :?

Also known as "Username"

Correction:

Girls will be coming to the gaming section to talk about games, like any guy would

/offended.

Correction:

Girls will be coming to the gaming section to talk about games, like any guy would

/offended.

It's just the hamburglar's job to act like a dick at all times. ;)

Also known as "Username"

I love how people automatically assume I'm homophobic if I'm not PC about sexuality.

You probably are homophobic in some way, everyone is. Hell, I'm queer as fuck and I'm a bit homophobic. I make weird assumptions sometimes and say stupid things about other people's sexuality because I'm ignorant to it.

Homophobia, like racism, doesn't have to be hate based, it can be just purely ignorance based as well.

By that definition I'm also Heterophobic.

Yarp.

Is it really though? To me Gender on the Internet doesn't matter at all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯