Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

I beg to differ (IS that how you say it?), but I think personality has a medium amount to do with your personality.

EDIT: Nagisa ninjad me in the worst way I can imagine....

Question:

Nagisa is a girly male?

No, I'm mentally female. Yes, there is a big difference!

So you are a female in a male's body but not considered gay?

***Sorry, if this conversation is getting awkward, you can say...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

my mother likes video games, i got her to play guitar hero once, she sucked at it.

yea, maybe not, but alot of them still are.

eh either way, Nagisa made it very clear to me that she wants to be referred as a Female.

i got ninja'd by her too. :lol:

and Prohypster, dammit let me hit the damn submit button!

no, she didn't exactly say that...it's really not too difficult to understand. sounds like an identity crisis that she's slowly coming to better terms with...with voicing it i mean :D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I beg to differ (IS that how you say it?), but I think personality has a medium amount to do with your personality.

EDIT: Nagisa ninjad me in the worst way I can imagine....

Question:

Nagisa is a girly male?

No, I'm mentally female. Yes, there is a big difference!

So you are a female in a male's body but not considered gay?

Pretty much... People around me have no idea about me whatsoever.

eh either way, Nagisa made it very clear to me that she wants to be referred as a Female.

Yep.

I want and should've mentioned by the way, that on this forum it doesn't matter whether you are female, male or a "variant", in fact I type right now not even considering whether you are a female or a male, I think of you )whoever reads this) as a member of this community outside the real world which loves rick ross's work, but more than that shares their gaming enthusiasm and modern age digitalism culture.

And that is how we should all treat each other here I believe.

As for this topic, I made it out of curiosity and nothing else as each member's post here to me is like yet another interesting story in life. In fact, it shapes my ideology of life more and more. And I am thankful for that.

Cheers, Comrades! :)

And now back to the conversation:

Nagisa, be what you think you are, act like you want to act. Stick to those people you want to stick with. ;)

Don't feel weird, explain and if they don't understand than they are at a much inferior intelligence level then you.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I want and should've mentioned by the way, that on this forum it doesn't matter whether you are female, male or a "variant", in fact I type right now not even considering whether you are a female or a male, I think of you )whoever reads this) as a member of this community outside the real world which loves rick ross's work, but more than that shares their gaming enthusiasm and modern age digitalism culture.

And that is how we should all treat each other here I believe.

As for this topic, I made it out of curiosity and nothing else as each member's post here to me is like yet another interesting story in life. In fact, it shapes my ideology of life more and more. And I am thankful for that.

Cheers, Comrades! :)

And now back to the conversation:

Nagisa, be what you think you are, act like you want to act. Stick to those people you want to stick with. ;)

Don't feel weird, explain and if they don't understand than they are at a much inferior intelligence level then you.

Whilst that's true, people are horrible most of the time, and are unlikely to just leave me alone about it.

um..who's Rick Ross? :lol:

very inspirational Hypster. :)

Well I'll be damned, that is the second post where I confused "Rick Ross" with "Ross Scott"

Anway, just think about it guys, all these weird facts are what make this world BEAUTIFUL, don't you agree?

If the world was simple and without problems it would be boring and without life.

um..who's Rick Ross? :lol:

very inspirational Hypster. :)

Well I'll be damned, that is the second post where I confused "Rick Ross" with "Ross Scott"

Anway, just think about it guys, all these weird facts are what make this world BEAUTIFUL, don't you agree?

If the world was simple and without problems it would be boring and without life.

That's why I always say that even though the world has it's problems, it's perfect none the less.

Retired Forum Moderator

yep, w-my dad got me PIZZA ROLLS!!! anyway, sorry about that, it's still human nature to set up norms and make conflicts :/, it sucks, i know.

and yes our problems makes us perfect.

love how Pro turned this into a philosophical discussion Btw. :D

love how Pro turned this into a philosophical discussion Btw. :D

I have that ability :lol::roll:

Which is why i think perfection should and can never be achieved.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The world is a complicated place. People, their emotions and standards are different the world over, you are ignorant of most of it and it's likely you'd come off as offensive to most of the population at large accidentally eventually.

Everyone is racist, sexist, homophobic and heterophobic to some extent. You can't understand were everyone is coming from, how they feel and what they've been through and you never will.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Well, either way, I'd say there's a lot of guys on this forum.

Sausagefest.

Hi Friend.

My name is Michael Archer; I'm clearly a woman. Wow, the male to female ration is quite significant. This can't be coincidence. I guess Ross just makes incredibly manly videos.

EDIT: This is now a philosophical discussion? My favorite field!

Aristotle postulated the Law of Identity: A is A. This is quite ingenious since it order to dispute it, you actually have to accept it.

This pretty much means that reality exists independent of consciousness i.e. things have an identity and don't change, even from consciousness to consciousness.

How is this relevant? In practice, this people who say "I'm a woman trapped within a man's body" are deluded. Reality and nature gave you the body of a man; it's irrelevant what your consciousness thinks. It doesn't matter if you think you're a woman; you have penis. A=A, Man=penis.

My name is Michael Archer; I'm clearly a woman. Wow, the male to female ration is quite significant. This can't be coincidence. I guess Ross just makes incredibly manly videos.

Aristotle postulated the Law of Identity: A is A. This is quite ingenious since it order to dispute it, you actually have to accept it.

This pretty much means that reality exists independent of consciousness i.e. things have an identity and don't change, even from consciousness to consciousness.

How is this relevant? In practice, this people who say "I'm a woman trapped within a man's body" are deluded. Reality and nature gave you the body of a man; it's irrelevant what your consciousness thinks. It doesn't matter if you think you're a woman; you have penis. A=A, Man=penis.

While you're kind of messing with the logistics of what is technically a metaphor, I get what you're saying. A person's consciousness has no gender, because gender is a physical trait alone. A person can think whatever they like, it doesn't make their mind any more male or female.

You know, I think you just proved why you have such a low reputation.

As far as I'm concerned, the world cannot be seen through cold facts constantly. People might be deluded but it's human to think about ourselves in abstract ways.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com