Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

I'm glad someone understands this from a biological standpoint. It's all about how your hormones affect your personality.

My brain is telling me I'm a man, and my penis agrees. What does this mean?

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I'm glad someone understands this from a biological standpoint. It's all about how your hormones affect your personality.

My brain is telling me I'm a man, and my penis agrees. What does this mean?

Depends on what your kidney has to say about it... ;)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

it means, in general: you don't like chick flicks, think feelings are gay, football is amazing, breast are amazing. *breath* don't really listen to women's problems, you don't look at explosions, will not listen to "girly music" in certain companies, give a shit about how big your biceps are. i could go on dude. :D

...likes t.v, works for a living, and wants too, probably likes tattoos, probably has a few tattoos, putting jeans and a t-shirt on is your version of getting dressed in the morning, lastly you probably have a beard.

i share alot of these qualities actually :/

it means, in general: you don't like chick flicks, think feelings are gay, football is amazing, breast are amazing. *breath* don't really listen to women's problems, you don't look at explosions, will not listen to "girly music" in certain companies, give a shit about how big your biceps are. i could go on dude. :D

...likes t.v, works for a living, and wants too, probably likes tattoos, probably has a few tattoos, putting jeans and a t-shirt on is your version of getting dressed in the morning, lastly you probably have a beard.

i share alot of these qualities actually :/

Do you know me in real life or something?

....lastly you probably have a beard.

Damn, that sentence described me 100 % accurately...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm going to say I am straight, but I'm afraid I don't fit a lot of the criteria listed above. I've always hung out with girls (the way a lot of gays do) but I have my bros. I lift, but I'm sensitive (to other people's problems, not name-calling or that kind of stuff) I like to cook and I don't have a beard (though I am only 15.) I also like piña cooladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not into yoga and I have half a brain. I love my job at the Krusty Krab, I sleep with my shoes on, I like jelly on both sides of my toast, I've got an overdue library book, I like jellyfishing and bubble blowing, I've never been late for work, I like to use the word fancy in a conversation, I'm a little on the short side and I'm wearing THREE PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR RIGHT NOW!

Note: the beginning is serious, but after the Billy Joel reference it's all BS (I got bored with it.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

nope, lol. just rules of thumb for alot of guys.

why? was i close?

Let me fix it alittle, but most of it was dead on.

it means, in general: you don't like chick flicks, think feelings are gay, football is amazing, breast are amazing. *breath* don't really listen to women's problems, you don't look at explosions, will not listen to "girly music" in certain companies, give a shit about how big your biceps are.

...likes t.v, works for a living, and wants too, putting jeans and a t-shirt on is your version of getting dressed in the morning.

I don't have a tatoo (or want one), and I shaved this morning, but I could grow a beard if I let it go.

Also, nice spongebob reference Flutter :lol:

There is "gender" and then there are "gender stereotypes." They're completely different. One is an identity and the other thing is something subjective created by society.

Obviously, the latter is irrelevant, philosophically speaking. There is no reason why a man cannot like things that are stereotypically female things; to say that one gender can like something but the other can't is a double-standard and therefore a contradiction. Our My Little Pony thread is a testament to this.

If I'm a freak or deluded then so be it! In fact, that's true in more ways than just gender.

So... what if in the future someone invents a fabricator. Not just that, but a computer powerful enough to figure out what to change in someone to change their physical gender. Someone who feels like me walks in there, changes their appearance, DNA, and everything else in one sitting?

That kind of means A=A except when B=B because if B=B then A=B.

lol that didn't make any sense but you kind of get my point I assume.

I sort of understand what you mean. You mean a complete metaphysical change? Well I guess in that case, you change your identity--but the Law of Identity says you can't be two things at once. Everything has one identity, so A != B.

If this is confusing, the modern day expression to demonstrate the Law of Identity is: "You cannot have your cake, and eat it too."

Keep in mind that a modern sex change operation is purely a physical change, not a metaphysical one. A woman can operate to change her hormones and have a penis attached, but she'd be a woman with a penis and not a man. Man and woman are two metaphysical absolutes.

Aristotle was awesome; I remember reading an article that said, "He's basically the guy who invented being smart."

How can there be an argument on this thread? Just look inside the front of your pants that will decide if your a male or female. :roll: Don't like it, get a sex change.

Note: the beginning is serious, but after the Billy Joel reference it's all BS (I got bored with it.)

Billy who?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."