Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Hehe, you and me both.

I'm sure there will be a lot of ethical debates regarding sex change as it's still a very controversial subject...

Probably always will be to be honest. Gender is what people consider to be the most basic thing in the world. Something that never changes. Then when people challenge that, they get afraid. Unless we "evolve" past that (which is unlikely actually but I won't go into that) then I can't see it ever being completely accepted.

Actually gender can change... after, experiments.... in grades 11,12 College and University especially..

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Actually gender can change... after, experiments.... in grades 11,12 College and University especially..

That's not it changing, that's you realizing who you are I guess. Unless you mean weird science experiments!

That's not it changing, that's you realizing who you are I guess. Unless you mean weird science experiments!

It's not realizing, it's becoming comfortable with your gender after experiments of kissing at parties... mostly happens to girls due to threesomes with 2 girls, one guy being more common. :roll:

Well, you know how it goes, the movies aren't bullshit, I've witnessed myself how a bisexual is created.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

eh, "created" is controversial...

they're most likely born being Bi, gay, or other, but it takes time to manifest to a realization of being Bi, gay, or other...some, it happens faster than others, but idk i'm not an expert on the subject.

eh, "created" is controversial...

Bisexuals, imo, especially girls are mostly influenced by the male society to be bisexual. It sounds wrong, but it's rather true.... I mean males are always self-centered when it comes to that topic...

Bisexualism is therefore accepeted and even influenced by a lot of males because it's "hot" while other genders are not that much simply because they are to no use for straight males. Gays can make straight people feel awkward and bad for a stupid reason and that's why they demonstrate. You never see women demonstrate against that :), mostly just uncomfortable rednecks.. or tough looking guys with big cars and small dicks..

I mean it's stupid but it's true, all this issue behind gays and lesbians and bis is all because of how some males think of themselves after understanding the concept.

(I'm not talking about myself here I have never influenced someone to be another gender, that's their job, so don't think of me as one of those guys)

I am not sure one can be born bisexual...

Everyone here knows Tilla Tequilla right?

yea what you said is more or less centered on your own interpretation....i mean you're kinda talking about the root of human psychology, and variables that influence such, I.E: how they were raised. these variables depends on the individual, so therefore anyone can explain their reasoning but it's most likely that understanding one, isn't going to explain them all. it's going to vary from person to person. :/ i wish it were that simple, it's not.

I did put an IMO there. :/..

I'm only talking about bisexuals by the way, not the other genres.

I'm just not sure if you can be born bisexual physically.

But the part with demonstrations against gays to me is very clear and obvious, I do believe in that.

Or do you think the first person to say something against gays was a woman? :)

Nah, it probably was an insecure man as always. Men are "so" concerned about this shit, especially back in those rather primitve times.

I once read the most stupidest thing, romans held a gay parade like today, but straight people would throw genitalia at them from windows...

Doesn't that just make you laugh and realize the stupidity at the same time?

ediT: I should say that this was in the beggining and there wasn't many straights as the roman empire was pretty much completely gay. The romans believed that no one was born to love only one gender, so what happened is no one was really straight in the roman empire, everyone tried both, this also proves how society tension can change ones gender. Out of romans 15 emperors only one was completely straight about his feelings. This kind of proves my point about the fact that one can be influenced to be bisexual.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

nah, it was probably an ancient hyper-religious guy/girl. (most likely male, but that's an entirely different topic...)

well, i don't think one is "wired" to become Bi. saying it like that is like saying it's a crime..hmm i'm not sure, i need more sleep before i elaborate further on this, i can't think straight at the moment.

nah, it was probably an ancient hyper-religious guy/girl. (most likely male, but that's an entirely different topic...)

well, i don't think one is "wired" to become Bi. saying it like that is like saying it's a crime..hmm i'm not sure, i need more sleep before i elaborate further on this, i can't think straight at the moment.

Yes but if you understand that religion was essentially written by a male in male dominant societies..... You see where I'm getting at?

Alyxx@ Yes it would :) See my topic helped someone.

Anyway people should understand that love has no borders. But true love, not just sex.

As for sex, the border is the other person's agreement and extreme age difference.

Alyxx: yep, that's pretty much what Bisexual means "sexual attraction to both males and females" :P

Pro: actually some religions were written by females, it really depends on what religion you're talking about...

Alyxx: yep, that's pretty much what Bisexual means "sexual attraction to both males and females" :P

Pro: actually some religions were written by females, it really depends on what religion you're talking about...

The ones that mention gays being wrong are all written or rewritten later or influenced by an insecure man, I don't even have to check. :lol:.

Seriously, you should know females have absolutely nothing against gays unless they are influenced by a religion strongly, common..

please don't forget: some users here practice religion, so saying their bible was written by a mere man will probably offend them :/ so i'd be careful with that...

and that's not true, look at Google images, there are tons of pictures of women who protest gay rights...

please don't forget: some users here practice religion, so saying their bible was written by a mere man will probably offend them :/ so i'd be careful with that...

I do apologize if someone got the wrong idea, as for the bible, if it was written by apostoles in the beggining word for word it goes with account that the bible has been rewritten later in the middle ages by the governments. And then the Lutherian movement of course.

This is on the verge of becoming a serious topic, common guys, let's cheer up.

If you have anything to say about gender identity being wrong make it in the serious topic section and I'll gladly reply imo why it's not :)

As for myself, I'm male, and like females, but I love my male best friend more than any of the females I've met.

That's right, I've said it.

@Billy, as I said, in women's case it's religion and society influence.... If you are a woman in Texas married to a redneck who hates gays... what do you think happens. But you know if you think it's woman who started this hate against gays... then sure, I can't prove it to you, it's just my hypothesis.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Funny how the statistic first looked like we had more variants than anything else and now it's a clear domination of males...