Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

How dare everyone suddenly take me seriously!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm a Mantlegen.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

After reading 15 and a third of a page of posts, in half an hour, I am actually not certain who I am or when I am, or how I am.

I`ll just post the common answer to avoid possible paradoxes:

I`m male.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This thread is no more, it has seast to be, it has expired and gone to meat it's maker, this is a late thread, it's a stiff burifed of life, it rests in peace, if I havent posted this it would be pushing up daises, it's brung down the curtain, it has joined the crier invisible, this is an X thread.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Or are you?

After some sleeping-induced-return-of-my-sanity, and sleeping-induced-characteristic-sense-of-fullness-in-my-bladder-and-related-emergency-"discharge"-via-characteristic-...channels :D I can answer most of the important questions, like "Who?" or "What to have for breakfast?", so I can honestly say that answer to your question iiiiiis: Yes, I am.

I'm scared to meet the "some kind of variant" people.

UNLESS YOU'RE BORN AN INTERSEXUAL THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN. I hold nothing against you. I even suspect that you're a very nice person. Hi!

Don't be a dick, the quality of medical facilities in Cuba is completely competent, even comparable to and better than some places in the United States.

In terms of the quality of other facilities in Cuba, not so much.

UNLESS YOU'RE BORN AN INTERSEXUAL THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN. I hold nothing against you. I even suspect that you're a very nice person. Hi!

Don't be a dick, the quality of medical facilities in Cuba is completely competent, even comparable to and better than some places in the United States.

I'm assuming the variants are like me. *assuming*

I voted variant.

I'm assuming the variants are like me. *assuming*

I voted variant.

You are which of the following:

Male with a Female personality

Female with a Male personality

Male

Female

Hermaphrodite

Transsexual male

Transsexual female

Shemale

(please put an "x" next to your answer.)

Also known as "Username"

I reject the theory that there's a "female personality" and a "male personality." What makes a certain personality inherently female or male?

Hermaphrodite

Humans aren't hermaphrodites. You're thinking of flatworms who have the most epic form of mating ever.

Did you mean "intersexual"?

And what's a "Shemale"?

You are which of the following:

Male

Female

Hermaphrodite

Transsexual male

Transsexual female

Shemale

(please put an "x" next to your answer.)

I thought we established this already X_X