Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

*checks his pants* My boy is still here.

I'm a tad worried that you have a boy in your pants

XD Bahaha, oh my gosh.

Zaraki, it's called a "manhood".

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Still a heliogender whatever that means, I have never felt so liberated by a meaningless word that doesn't make sense and doesn't exist before.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

*checks his pants* My boy is still here.

I'm a tad worried that you have a boy in your pants

XD Bahaha, oh my gosh.

My bad then! :oops: Sorry if I wasn't clear...

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Uh, lessee... As far as I remember, I am a male... Rina?

Rina: You are still a male.

Me: Yep, I'm a male.

Rina: And still an idiot.

Me: And still an i-- Oh, COME ON

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

XD Bahaha, oh my gosh.

My bad then! :oops: Sorry if I wasn't clear...

I sometimes refer to tits as "girls" so...

Never heard that in my life. Must be a European thing.

the name's riley

I sometimes refer to tits as "girls" so...

Never heard that in my life. Must be a European thing.

Believe it or not but I got it from Japanese anime...

What kinda anime are you watching? :?

the name's riley

Is it bad that I kinda wanna start getting new people I meet to call me by 'he'? At least online. I'm 90% sure I'm not a transgender, I think I just prefer the way people think of males over females. You know how some people are... >.> And 80% of the female voices I hear on Discord and other random voice chats in-game, they're just annoying as all fuck, and I don't want to be associated with a high-pitched long haired squeak toy.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I think I just prefer the way people think of males over females. You know how some people are... >.>

That's the internet for ya. :P

I don't want to be associated with a high-pitched squeak toy.

You hurt my feelings Jeb, this is why I never go on Discord. :cry:

But seriously I don't think that would help. Unless you speak into a mic or tell people your gender they won't be able to tell so they'll just assume you're male.

I happen to have one of the most punchable voices you'll ever hear. Like I've had people come up to me and tell me that I sound like a girl multiple times. I'm not even screaming that's just how my voice normally sounds. The presence of testes did not bless me with amazing vocal cords. Ross Scott I am not.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Oh no, it's not really their voice that's annoying. It's their voice combined with their personality that annoys me. They all sound like US highschoolers who all have bfs and sleep with them on the second night of dating them. Just immature and don't really think things through. Just blurt out anything and everything and it's super annoying. I dunno why the majority of females I've met online are like this. I really don't know. I'm like a chick magnet. And not in the good way.

I have been mistaken for a male SEVERAL times. XD Doesn't help my username is a male name. So really I just gotta stop correcting people and I'll be fine. :P And if I ever go on voice chat, I'll just deny my feminine voice and tell them it's just my voice and I'm still a guy. They'll probably roll with it.

-------

Oh no, it's not really their voice that's annoying. It's their voice combined with their personality that annoys me. They all sound like US highschoolers who all have bfs and sleep with them on the second night of dating them. Just immature and don't really think things through. Just blurt out anything and everything and it's super annoying. I dunno why the majority of females I've met online are like this. I really don't know. I'm like a chick magnet. And not in the good way.

I have been mistaken for a male SEVERAL times. XD Doesn't help my username is a male name. So really I just gotta stop correcting people and I'll be fine. :P And if I ever go on voice chat, I'll just deny my feminine voice and tell them it's just my voice and I'm still a guy. They'll probably roll with it.

I'd say go for it, see if it fits you better.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hey, women aren't the only ones who can be rash, immature, and make stupid decisions. Not only have I fucked a laptop over in the past with Windows Vista, but I've also come dangerously close to becoming a registered sex offender at 14.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Hey, women aren't the only ones who can be rash, immature, and make stupid decisions. Not only have I fucked a laptop over in the past with Windows Vista, but I've also come dangerously close to becoming a registered sex offender at 14.

Pissing behind a tree kinda sex offender or something more serious? I'm praying it's the former

the name's riley

Pissing behind a tree kinda sex offender or something more serious? I'm praying it's the former

Humping the air behind other kids on a dare.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Still a guy.

I'd still sound like a broken record about something I wanna say so I won't. :|

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Still a guy.

I'd still sound like a broken record about something I wanna say so I won't. :|

Why bring it up in that case? I say just go for it.

the name's riley