Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Tbh i wouldn't have a problem with calling or being called sweety by other males. I am not that homophobic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I can't stick my penis in your personality.

Outstanding-Blog-Post-Award-150x150.jpg

Apparently you don't know the reference.

"Don't spit in the well, one day you will have to drink from it."

How do you like my ukrainian quote :P

Well, I learned my lesson, next time I'm googling to check if the seemingly absurd text is some reference.

Tbh i wouldn't have a problem with calling or being called sweety by other males. I am not that homophobic.

Okay, sweetie!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

You feel creeped out calling your male friends sweety, sweety?

Are you joking? I had to translate that but that is obviously the worst thing one male can say to another.

In this day and age, it's dangerous to even call a GIRL "sweety." Chances are you'll be slapped with some kind of sexual harassment suit.

The only MALE who gets called "sweety" anymore is The Doctor. And any guy Captain Jack likes.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

"Don't spit in the well, one day you will have to drink from it."

How do you like my ukrainian quote :P

Well, I learned my lesson, next time I'm googling to check if the seemingly absurd text is some reference.

Wait... Are you saying that you will drink from my well, or that I will have to drink from yours *shivers*.

Hi Friend.

Arg, There is no well!!! :D

The expression means: Don't fuck up what you might need later.

Come to think of it, don't spit in the well either!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

You feel creeped out calling your male friends sweety, sweety?

Are you joking? I had to translate that but that is obviously the worst thing one male can say to another.

In this day and age, it's dangerous to even call a GIRL "sweety." Chances are you'll be slapped with some kind of sexual harassment suit.

The only MALE who gets called "sweety" anymore is The Doctor. And any guy Captain Jack likes.

Captain Jack calls people sweetie? I thought that was only River Song/Melody.

-- wait that's off-topic, bad Nagisa bad! --

Anyway, this thread is spiriling out of control. Don't reply to this post. Try and keep it on-topic?

Any straight guy should be creeped out or at least feel uncomfortable by those words coming from another guy unless it is just an occasional inside joke or such. It would not be politically incorrect to feel that way, it would be normal.

I know, I'm joking.

Hi Friend.

I know, I'm joking.

As was I, misunderstanding cleared, let's move on. :)

Any straight guy should be creeped out or at least feel uncomfortable by those words coming from another guy unless it is just an occasional inside joke or such. It would not be politically incorrect to feel that way, it would be normal.

Not always, depends on who says it. I say this some this kind of stuff to my friends all the time as kind of a joke. These kind of things when coming from other males i just don't take that seriously.

Edit: Sorry, i didn't see your post, Nagisa. But is this really off topic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not always, depends on who says it. I say this some this kind of stuff to my friends all the time as kind of a joke. These kind of things when coming from other males i just don't take that seriously.

If that's true,

I guarantee you that one day, if you meet a gay you will be mistaken for a gay by a gay... Not that you are one of course, but we don't say those things so we don't give any wrong idea. People notice...

We attractive people have to be careful what we say, because if anyone gets the wrong idea we will be forced to shatter their hopes.

I'm 100% non-homophobic and heterosexual.

I actually frown upon homophobics.

Also known as "Username"

I love how heterosexual people automatically assume all non-heterosexuals are attracted to them.

It's also hilarious how people use the phrase 'a' gay.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I love how heterosexual people automatically assume all non-heterosexuals are attracted to them.

Ha. I always assume that NO ONE could possibly be attracted to me. That's probably cost me more than a few potential relationships. When pretty girls flirted with me, I always assumed I was being set up.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Ha. I always assume that NO ONE could possibly be attracted to me. That's probably cost me more than a few potential relationships. When pretty girls flirted with me, I always assumed I was being set up.

Holy shit, me too. I would actually flee from the situation because I was so afraid of being tricked by girls.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Girls with British accents are to kill for.

I see that you are building a man. If you need more straw then let me know.

I see that you are building a man. If you need more straw then let me know.

*clears throat*

We attractive people have to be careful what we say, because if anyone gets the wrong idea we will be forced to shatter their hopes.