Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Hey mate, sorry to hear you're unwell. As all've said before, take it easy and make yourself well again. Not for episodes, though; get well for yourself. It's harder to get better when you're thinking about pressures from other sources.

Keep your energies up though, if you can keep anything down. Honey 9if you can get it) is amazing; long-term sugars and all that. Rice too, bananas, apples and toast (apples in particular contain substances that boost your immune system, just like tinned chicken soup). Wouldn't recommend mixing them all up, though, even if it could make for an interesting cakey thing.

Anwyays, take care of yourself, and looking forward to seeing you better again in time.

A matey from the South of England.

That east coast comment about viruses being more hardcore was just genius XD.

Get well soon man, best wishes.

You can't have the flu! "You have a doctor's degree! You guys are DICKS!" XD

Get well soon, don't be too anxious about finishing your work, or you'll mess up somthing!

You rock!

hmm perhaps you can bring out 25 part 1/2 of what you've done so we can get our fix of FM?

can someone tell me how to put a gun away fast like ross did on the episodes.Just write it. after my comment

Hey Ross, although I am a huge fan and fellow Virginian, I totally understand, and admire your commitment to quality for all of your projects, not just FM. I don't understand some people's not cutting others slack when they are going through a bunch of crap, I mean you just had to move across the country (man driving across some states is so boring), find a place to stay, find a job, find a place to record, have been problems w/ source, and now have a bad bug! Take it easy for awhile 'bro, we'll be alright....

Bob

I am currently looking for a Radeon 5000 series card but i have a half life two game and would like to help in this experiment you are doing

Man getting the flu sucks. Trust me. I get the flu practically every other winter. One of the best ways to get rid of it is to drink flat coke and Ritz crackers. It should go away in about 4 to 7 days. Hope you get better Ross! Just lie back and take a chill pill for a while.

Get well soon and live well and prosper. Take your time getting better and drink lots of fluids(I recomend lemon tea).

A lot of people call it flu when they get really ill, when it's not actually flu. This is part of the reason people don't take the actual flu virus seriously. I would advise everyone to not announce that they have flu unless they've been diagnosed by a doctor so that this common misapprehension doesn't have to keep killing people.

I bet it's the swine flu that doesn't exist anymore.

Kidding man, get well soon. I think I'm due for a cold/flu too, since I haven't had one since LAST winter.

Flu - shmu! You just catched a cold. Simply lie in bed and wait it over. And don't move from your house or it will seriously kick your ass, but not in a painful way but in a very annoying way. The last time I had one I was like "have to go to schoooool" and because of that it took me 2 months to get rid of the caughing :/

yeah, east coast viruses are usually worse, because it gets so cold over here the viruses are a bit heartier. Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better, soon.

Ugh! I hate being sick. It makes me potentially homicidal. Get well, quick. You're not getting well quick enough; you need to get well quicker! Are you better now?

I wonder what freeman would do if he caught the flu trying to escape?