Taking graphic requests

hey KT, i'd like you to make me a desktop background.

the Background should have the dimensions of about 1024 x 768.

i generally have no idea of what to have as a new background, but all i know is i need a new one..

so if you could make something that's obviously custom but also something you think i might like, i'll appreciate it.

(just so you know, if you do decide to make the Background please be sure to put the image in spoiler tags or as an attachment file. to avoid breaking the page :))

thank you :)

hey KT, i'd like you to make me a desktop background.

the Background should have the dimensions of about 1024 x 768.

i generally have no idea of what to have as a new background, but all i know is i need a new one..

so if you could make something that's obviously custom but also something you think i might like, i'll appreciate it.

(just so you know, if you do decide to make the Background please be sure to put the image in spoiler tags or as an attachment file. to avoid breaking the page :))

thank you :)

Well I'm not sure exactly what you want but I need a little more direction to give it a shot.

Marcus Fenix(foreground)

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss224/KingFishx/gearsofwar2render.png

an idea i wanted to run by you is to make Marcus Fenix looking like he's cutting into the desktop..is that do-able?

heres my current background:(other backgrounds will work)

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12100000/A7X-avenged-sevenfold-12106119-1024-768.jpg

the tough part might come from this:

i'd like sparks, alot of blood coming from the cut(why blood?!!! i dunno.), smoke etc.

this might be a better Render(i don't know if you have sizing tools, i don't photoshop :/):

http://iphonetoolbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gears-of-war-2-02-f.jpg

if working with these renders is too difficult you can probably find a better one(s), it's not exactly an underground game :P:lol:

Thread cleaned up on request. Please keep the discussion down and just post requests, thanks.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'll give it another shot later but here's what I came up with:

Bill_L2_wallpapper.png

thanks, i'll use it. it definitely has a good feel to it. by all means give it another shot, but for now this one's great. thanks again :)

i have few more signature requests, some difficult, some simple. i'll run them by you once i figure out the renders i want in them :D

So I had a think about it, listened to a song and I came with with this:

gears_of_war_wallpaper_by_awkt-d4ajibc.png

Can I get a 1920x1200 desktop background with these images, please? XD

dash_watching_by_stinkehund-d3fsnc6.png

131654451293.png

I can't do that, I can't get the flow right on the character. The best I could do was slap it on a blue background and add clouds.

Okay since we're on the subject of backgrounds, I'd also like to request one. A Bioshock themed one. Or to be more precise a rapture(post 1959) themed(i want it to represent the city, not the game itself) one. I don't really want to give any renders because you can better judge which would fit the background than me. Other than that....go nuts :D

Also my Screen resolution is 1920*1080

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks Blue, i'll edit it a little and make it my sig.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Okay since we're on the subject of backgrounds, I'd also like to request one. A Bioshock themed one. Or to be more precise a rapture(post 1959) themed(i want it to represent the city, not the game itself) one. I don't really want to give any renders because you can better judge which would fit the background than me. Other than that....go nuts :D

Also my Screen resolution is 1920*1080

That's fine, I have a good idea for it. Do you want character on it or just the city?

I'd rather have just the city. I really want it to be more of a background than a wallpaper(i hope that makes sense :) ).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know if I'm the best person- you could probably find better on Google etc.