Taking graphic requests

A bouncer if i remember correctly. Anyhow, thanks a lot I am starting to like it more and more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah a bouncer. I'm not sure if I like it that much, but it works.

It does work. I mean sure the visual aspect itself could have looked a bit better(the bar thingies that are all up in your face look a little to blurry and even transparent at places), which in my opinion is never a bad thing(wouldn't be fun if there was nothing you could improve on ;) ). But i love the idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well it's meant to be looking through their eyes, so you see everything blured because of the way eyes focus.

yea, you know Cortana from Halo 3? lol, i'm pretty sure you do. i'd like a signature with her in it please....as for text, i'm not too sure, i might just go with Bill Ludwick someplace in there...

Renders:

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/e/e4/Cortana-H3.png

if you can find a better one, please use it.

feel free to ask questions.

oh btw background should be blue, or whatever color(s) compliments the overall signature.

size should be roughly the same as my current sig.

Ok I have a request try to mix The Gman with something bioshock. I don't have any pics so just try your best and if you can't or don't whant to do it then its ok but if you do, do it then I will pay you 5 +rep as soon as I can give rep as for the text surprise me ^_^

non-euclidean fuck machine

Sorry for the massive delay guys. I've currently got two other projects to do plus university stuff so it might be a while. I haven't forgotten though, don't worry :D.

If nobody else has any requests, do the Nyan-Freeman thing.

:lol: look above your post dude. :P

I swear that wasn't there when I posted and it didn't ask me if I wanted to change my post.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

i've got a request.. a rather easy one... i need to turn make that backpack's logo and leather into a VTF texture to use in a skin. please help!

clumrear.jpg

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Something with Rarity and my name "CooL". Just something simple with a white/blue color scheme. If that's alright ;D