FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

Loved the vid.

but you can't quit doing FM. You're on a roll with this. It'd be a shame if you'd quit.

"On that note, I haven't forgotten about website improvements..."

Like a PayPal button, right?????????? RIGHT??????

J.C.

P.S. Awesome episode. "I'm not an expert in the field, but that sound to me like the cries of the damned..." Priceless.

Hey Scott, I heard that Black Mesa Source will be comming around soon. Are you planing on making the series on it or keep up with HL:S?

Can't wait for when(and if) you get to the second game!

great as always, KEEP IT UP!

yeah I downloaded it as soon as someone posted it's on machinima then I downloaded it, but no I did not fucking post it on youtube and everyone commented saying at least it's not a rick roll

Nice. Did you put in the Infected call, or was that a part of that game that I forgot about?

i download it on machinima but i keep the video for myself ^^

How do I compile my own .avi or .wmv format for .dem?

My fav. line of this episode "Stop being METAL!" XD

Another good one

great episode! Looking forward to the next one!

agreed with the comic thing made me lol ...... thanks for the vids!!!!!!!!

Bomb shelter partys are the best partys, because bomb shelter partys never stop. Untill everyone is DEAD!

Just a suggestion for your plot. Maybe at some point you should include the H.E.V. and get Gordon involved in juicing up his suit with Shields. With the enemies getting stronger and more powerful down the road, I'm sure at some point his suit at his current state is going to start wearing and tearing. Just an idea. Otherwise, I really enjoy the series and hope The Tunnel goes well.

Adam C.

P.S. I know Gordon hates critics as much as you probably do as well, especially when I like to offer feedback on just about everything.

you know, black mesa source is different so that'll mean the videos would take longer to come out.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Also, take your time on episodes if you see fit. It's worth the wait.

Ross -- fantastic work, this is some of the best stuff being produced on the web these days (for what it's worth, I'm a full-time media scholar, so it's my job to know these things). Keep those FM episodes coming, and don't worry about deadlines -- us Half Lifers hugely enjoy and appreciate your work. Just wish there was some way us fans could pitch in and help defray equipment/server costs. Let us know if you're ever pinched for cash, because there are tons of us willing to help out.

RE:^ yes there is (not me) im too poor :'( I want a better computer, I'm going to keep on spamming that till I do. replay from sheridanm

Great episode! I cant wait untill the next episode.

@Anonymous "It's made me realize just how expansive the Black Mesa Complex is.": Not so much expansive (though it is) as...well...complex. Lot's of nooks and crannies. When I started watching FM, I didn't realize you could go back to the tram stop right after the resonance cascade.

@Anonymous "Thoughts on doing a "Chell's Mind" for the upcoming sequel?": What??! How can he do a female character (the dozens of 13-year-old attempts notwithstanding)? Or do you mean something else?

@Anonymous "Hey Scott, I heard that Black Mesa Source will be comming around soon.": It's been "coming" for years now. I'm not holding my breath; it'll get here when it gets here.

@Anonymous "i download it on machinima but i keep the video for myself ^^": Well, that is the usual meaning of "download". I'll never understand why people want to upload copies of things to YouTube that are already available on YouTube. If you like something, favorite it or put it on a playlist. Don't plagiarize.

Randomjack:

Ha, nice comic. I personally got kind of annoyed when someone uploaded my video against my permssion. Then again, they took full credit, and got away with it because I'm not that well known. I take solace in the fact that all the positive comments really went to me.

As for your stuff, not really hanging on fm like everyone else. I'm waiting intently for the Tunnel. Can't wait