FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

episode 24 and 25 are pretty much the same thing except different words i think you might of messed up somewhere

Worth. The. Wait.

Freeman just seems to be getting more and more grandiose the more frustrated he gets. I wonder what he's going to be like when he hits HL2 and everyone is looking out for him, giving him health and ammo, vehicles, weaponry...

Eh, I waited until it was downloadable from you. However, it really isn't anything like that PA... because that would really just suck. =)

Keep up the good work man! And like any kind of graphic design, or design in general, you really need to build up steam on a project... working on it for only a couple hours at a time doesn't give the opportunity to get in a groove and make the changes necessary to get it done. At least this is what I've noticed when I've done graphic design in the past.

The cries of the damned part got me a little freaked out, regardless of that, nice episode

my hero. I just happend to click on the bookmark to see if it had been update (even though i checked this morning and BOOM. Great work, keep it up, it's the only thing that gets me by lol

good work ross was that creapy scream actyly from that game or did you take it from left 4 dead?

does anyone want to help me make mods or video games for the gldsource engine, ioquake 3 engine and the source engine (I can't use the source engine yet untill my computer is upgraded and I have windows xp) come to my website --> "www.luneair.webs.com"

Ross, Best line I've ever heard: "STOP BEING... METAL!"

Love it. But you didn't hit the bug!

Great work like always mate, as always take your time, and keep up the work

That's right downloading the video then posting it on youtube

machinima removing it, that was a mess

But it's a great episode you are doing great job as always

Man, you're starting to be a comedy celebrity. And don't forget about this year's April fool's day.

"STOP... BEING... METAL!"

Best line, ever. Keep it up Ross.

Is something not working properly or im just blind, but the episode 24 and 25 are the same. Maybe few words changed?

How many u gonna make before u work on the Tunnel :V ?

Do you still take marriage proposals?

@Anonymous at 06:09:53

A couple usually means 2, but knowing Ross that could not be exact so...

ross you need to use the health charger and the hev charger evean if you donot show the stats when you dont it feels like you have set it to god mode