FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

Good , Long, Funny = AWESOME.

In some parts we can hear you were sick, dunno how we say in english when you cant breath from your nose but we can hear it i some parts. and it was maybe funier like thet.

GREAT JOB.

hope you are feeling better, great stuff

very well done your what about 75% done with the game? forgot where the rocket is in regards to game

Bomb shelter partys are the best partys, because bomb shelter never end. Until everyone is DEAD!

Better than the last. Leaving Machinima was a great decision. I mean, it's not like you were producing bad episodes, but they just didn't have the same quality and length as these. Once again, great episode.

@ The guy who asked about the game

NOT EVEN CLOSD TO 75 %. He is like 1/3 done. Thats the seventh chapter, but later chapters are longer than others so/...

@Ian

Are you the gou from Barneys Mind?

The episode was funny and exciting. I think int would be a compliment if people were watching early because that means they can hardly wait to see it. I hope you can continue your work on the tunnel. :^)

great episode, one thing though, the link on this site which is supposed to be episode 25 links to episode 24 on youtube... just thought id point it out. keep up the good work=}

Hooray! The tunnel is coming soon!

hey ross i discoverd that thare is some mods for hl:s at fpsbanana here is the ones i think you should look up

fixed hl:s:hd (sd pack)

sd old school hgrunts (this one i likeed the most)

hd barnacle

sd headcrab

working hl2 headcrab

hi-res skybox (fixed) (this one looked cool also)

anyway ross pleas look em up after you reply to this mesage ~banjotooie

Ok.. So what is gonna be next? I mean.. We lately got so used to have some kind of major disaster after every good episode of FM that I can't wait to see whats going to happen now. Will Ross be kidnaped by a gang of gay gorillas? An earthquake will destroy Ross's place? Will machinina be banned in the US? What?

Sheridanm -->@anonymous, I don't like new models for weapons I like the old ones the only things I do like are the things that change the non-player models that affect only the game not the player in the game but anyway

Awesome video, man. I hated this part so much myself..

Also a note to people wondering what's new.. It isn't. The video is accidentally linked to episode 24. Just head to Youtube and head to episode 25 from there.

huh?! ive seen this how was this posted today when ive seen it like a month ago or did i dream cause i remember him meowing and killing the Gargantua

I want a new Graphics card im stuck with a graphics chip. :'( I live in NZ and I only need $60 NZD for a new graphics card.

Dont know if this has been posted but I'll post it anyway. It links to Episode 24 not 25.

hey guys i did not have any link problems it takes to episode 25 just fine