FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

63.jpg

Download 672x384 WMV (68MB)

Here's the new episode of Freeman's Mind. This one isn't the most interesting since it's mainly just backtracking through the level, however I promise the one after this will be more exciting. I did record new intro footage, however it's not quite as elaborate as I wanted. I wanted to add scientists doing things, but it turns out recompiling the exact same maps from Half-Life Source causes mysterious lighting glitches, so I doubt I'll be editing the maps to HL Source anytime soon. I'll still try and swap out new introductions every so often.

After I finish the next episode, my plans are to work exclusively on the next Civil Protection and not do anything else until it's done (unless I run into a new show-stopping bug). That episode has been delayed for about 2.5 years now, so I'm going a little batty having it still uncompleted.

If you've written to me and still haven't gotten a response, I have about 150 emails I still need to respond to, so be patient. However, I've stopped replying to emails that have atrocious grammar, are asking me questions answered in the FAQ, or are asking questions that can be answered with five minutes spent looking up the answer on a search engine. If your email doesn't fall into those categories, you'll probably get a response eventually. I appreciate people's interest, but I'm focusing more on getting more videos out right now.

Great!

Thank you Ross!!!!

We were getting a bit worried about you

J.C.

P.S. When are you going to put up the donation system? C'mon man, we WANT to give YOU MONEY!!!

P.S.S. One other thing... this is episode 26, but the image on the post says 27

J.C.

ya i was just thinking that it says ep. 27. i was like "did i miss 26?"

Why does it say Episode 27 in the picture, when it is Episode 26? :/

Yeah my mind's just scrambled because I've been working on 27. I fixed it. Also I'll accept donations once I fix the website, and I'll do that once I get more videos done. Same with the subtitles.

Man, this episode was NOT uninteresting

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'm kinnda new around here, so this question might have already been anwsered, but will Ross Scott after finishing with Half-life 1 (If he will) continue the Freeman's mind series in Half-life 2?

2.5 years on The Tunnel? Would you like to give us an update on Half-Life 2 Episode 3 while you are at it? jk

Are you having to create some or most of these scenes yourself? I was about to say that if you are, then I would understand having to some editing issues splicing and pasting new scenes on the game model itself to form the movie.

Love your work as always.

Adam C.

P.S. I don't wanna be a pirate, because I know the line "I wanna be a pirate" came from Barney's Mind. hehe

Barney, Adrian, and Gordorn....The Three Musketeers!

To anonymous at 12:07:56

God! that would be a funny set up if he did continue to Half Life 2!

"P.S. I'm kinda new around here, so this question might have already been answerer, but will Ross Scott after finishing with Half-life 1 (If he will) continue the Freeman's mind series in Half-life 2?"

His answer is in the FAQ.

I actually wrote on the wall of a restroom "watch freeman's mind on youtube" it was funny.

i keep hearing people ask about freeman's mind extending into half life 2 but i've never heard an answer for it. maybe it's a secret! :0

i like pie as much as freemans mind

PS: you are GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great! Although I'll be craving for more after you do #27. Oh well, good things come to those who wait. Keep up the excelent work.

Awesome episode, but I didn't really understand what Freeman says when his shooting the guys while the elevator is spinning, can someone write it please.Thanks.

I don't need a response to this Ross, I just wanted to say I love both Freeman's Mind