FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

Joey: Yeah, sorry I'm behind on that. I need to reply to you and about a dozen other people that emailed me about the AA tests. I'll try and contact you soon. Once things got busier I considered that a lower priority than the videos, sorry.

hey ross i was wondering what you thoght about the hl:s mods i discoverd at fpsbanana? its on page 2 or 3 of your last vid post . ~banjotooie

Yo man, got an estimate for the time left on civil protection The Tunnel and Freemans mind episode 27?

P.S. Like my name says, i am a Half-Life 2 wiz. ive beaten Half-Life 2

and one thing: if u think its cool, dont worry about cursing. we both hear it so much. and if u think its a good idea, leave a sentence about it in the next news. we both are extreme fans about this series and would like to help you with half life 2 series of this. see ya.

hey ross if you make it to hl2 can you have ian dub the voice of barney? ~banjo tooie

"I want a gnome!"...

Is that a hint about finding the gnome in half life 2? Of course you'll take FM that far right! right?... RIGHT? RIGHT MAN! C'MON MAN ... i'm ... i'm counting on that. Don't let me ... us down man. I love you man!

Boy i'm tired.

Shiny.

New Intro looks cool.

Glad to see you're feeling better! As always keep up the great work with Freeman's Mind. Have you considered doing this concept with HL2 and its episodes after you finish Half Life: Source?

I think that if Ross finish Freeman's Mind in Half Life: Source, he will do not do in Half Life 2...Is too long !! He is very busy...

You have our help, take it easy, slowly, don't fast, but do it xD

G-Man..

P.S: I didn't login :3

Yo Ross, plz repond. so can you give us daily or regular updates on freemans mind episodes, and civil protection episodes:

like Civil Protection

Freemans Mind

Especially one about "The Tunnel" ( P.S. Are you still doing that one and is it the one you were talking about?)

THats all I have to say. and Ross, Please reply about that thing with my brother and the Half-Life 2 part of freemans mind ( technically Half-Life 2 would be part of Freeman's Mind) and say if we can help or not with any single thing in that if you do say its ok. just know im good in Half-Life 2 series'.

oh, one more thing: POST WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE DOING THE hALF-LIFE 2 SERIES OF FREEMANS MIND! WE ALL WANT TO KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE ON TO THAT

Guys.

Chill.

I doubt he's going to do HL2, let alone EP1 or EP2. He's roughly about halfway into Half Life and it's taken him quite a while to get here.

@Half-Life 2 wiz

Ross has said in the FAQ that if he needs help, he'll ask. Wait for the time to come, and he might need some help. For the time being, just be patient.

Anonymous at 07:42:21: Yes, but the lighting has been screwing up a lot, so for now I'm just doing in-game stuff.

Half-Life 2 wiz: Look, this isn't the stock market. Why do you need daily updates? Do you really want 50 posts talking about bugs I have in the engine or how my voice is hoarse? I wouldn't want to read that. In short, I feel like a jackass the more I talk about something and don't produce it. The more time I spend doing updates the less I'm producing. Really I encourage people to just check back every few weeks as opposed to checking constantly. You'll be happier that way.

As for your pressing question about HL2, I get asked this question a lot. Over and over and over. It's almost like I should make a FAQ section where I answer it.

Haha a secretary, that'd be cool right? Right. Anyway I was looking at your Views on Freeman's mind and you have 1,772,279 on Freeman's mind episode 1 and episode 26 had 96,700 views in the first 3 days. Civil Protection averaged 300,000-500,000 views or so. While Freeman's mind averaged 500,000-1,000,000 views or so. Freeman's mind is far less work than Civil Protection (on speculation) but none the less it gets more views. If I knew if Machinima pays in views or the amount of videos you give out it wouldnt matter because Freeman's mind would be a better choice in profit. I say Freeman's mind deserves your attention more, but I personally think Civil Protection is more funny. (not saying Freeman's mind isnt)

P.S. I reread what I said and I find it all pointless, haha, i could have just said "I say Freeman's mind deserves your attention more, but I personally think Civil Protection is more funny," and I would have made the same point with no change in your thoughts.

P.P.S I was thinking how funny it would be if you did a Freeman's mind kind of thing on Portal, short it may be but I could imagine this person thinking odd stuff like "WTF do I do here, this is Ridiculous" Food For thought right? Right.

P.P.P.S Think about it.

Final Thought:

Haha this is a Portal reference...

Final Thought P.S.

The Credits

I bet they have gnomes down there too

I want a gnome ^___^

Funny episode as always, looking forward to The Tunnel and the continuation of Freemans Mind =)

Hey, to me, it doesn't matter if you retrace your steps, or are in one place. The commentary is still awesome as usual, and you have made me laugh for all 26 episodes. You rock, and your episodes rock!

~excitement for the next episode!~

(i don't mind if you work on civil protection either!)

The Thing I never understood about Black mesa is Why the god damn facility is made of wood or blast doors. I this a Video game? Meh, mabey ill reacount this all in a video game once i get out of here... I just need a title. Oh, what about GOD DAMN U BLACK MESA UR AS DUMB AS SHIT!! Hey and the good thing is that I dont have to worry about level disign because Ive already ran through every thing. And every one will buy it because Im saving the world from GOD DAMNED ALIENS!!! This would accually be fun if i knew there was no Real danger if i get hurt... but ppl would probaly want a sequle. Meh, as long as I dont have to make it but i still get the prophite I dont care... AND BLACK MESA CANT SUE ME FOR USING THERE NAME CAUSE I ALLREADY HAVE ENOUGH LAW CLAIMS TO SUE THEM TO HELL!!! If I get like, Stupid rich off of this I might aculally like black mesa.

This episode not only that come up quicker than 25 but is a bit more funny than the last episode (25)

Main thing is the episode is REALY GREAT keep on going it's great and realy funny

You have a good plan about focusing on the Civil Protection series for a while

because there's been some time after the last Civil Protection but we'll wait for it.

wawie this onie rocked my buttoms up!!!!!!!!! loved it.