FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

Great episode! BTW the latest video section still says Episode 25.

NO, NO we force him to take money!!! TAKE ITTT!!

Leave it to Ross Scott to make the most boring part of this game hilarious

Epic, truely epic...

Man Ross, you just snuck this one in. Usually you have a message telling everyone that a new episode is gonna be up soon, but this was like "Surprise! I'm here again!" Don't see a need for the warning if you're gonna turn them out this quick though.

Also, after the next episode, why not take like a month off and just work on your other projects, I can wait, and I'm sure the other fans can too. I come here for more than just Freeman's Mind. I got started on Civil Protection you know.

Ross, how much time do you think Tunnel will take? Just an approximate estimate will be fine. Thanks.

PS. An awesome episode, thank you very much for it!

still waiting for the download so I can watch it on my 50" Plasma (it looks a lot better then you would think!) when will it be up?

The nazi goldbag xD

"sichern Sie mir das Geld!" - which means "safe the money for me" lol

Just saw the episode... very funny. espesceally (exuse spelling) considering the setting he had to work with. Great job Ross.

GREAT! new episode!

by the way , dont worry about the intros , the one that you are using is pretty cool!

Thank you sir, you are a scholar and a gentlemen, and I hope you are feeling well and underburdened so you can continue to produce these absolutely wonderful videos. You are quite funny and talented and I, and seemingly lots of others, am very appreciative of your ability and willingness to share your apparent love of humor, via very inventive and creative means, by using your obvious intelligent knowledge of video production techniques.

Seriously, you rock man!!

Hey Ross...I send you some mails...And I know that you have got like 300 mails, but, you are going to answer all ??

"I should have been a pirate."

Good job, Ross! Keep up the good work!

you never seem to dissapoint me :3 i love the series....

I love the end where he goes on the the tram lift.

Now I'm Spinning again, I can't shoot you properly when I'm Spinning...

GOD I LOVE FREEMAN"S MIND!!!

Thanks For Another Great Episode Ross...

Did I Ever tell you I have a cousin named Ross???

ChuckleNuts

"Why is everyone who's not me such a problem?!" Awesome.

"...I'm sure before long I'll see some giant styrofoam trees." Holy crap...that's like MST3K-grade right there!

Man...even though this is not your project of choice, it works. Seriously, it works.

Randomjack:

Decent as always....but its no "The Tunnel"

Really, really waiting on that one. Civil Protection may take way longer to do, but I (and apparently just me) think its by far the better.

HOLY SHIT!

This is a good one! Thanks!

You should be a professional.

Amazing job as always, been following you since the first episode of "Civil Protection"

But, did anyone notice in this video, right after he talks about the drunk hillbillies, that his audio like speeds up really fast or something?

Like I don't know if that was planned? But, was just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

But regardless, amazing work.