FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

Great episode, although i find it rather strange that you all of the sudden stopped replying my emails. That's not really professional. At least just reply that you don't have time or whatsoever. Especially when i'm doing stuff for YOU.

excellent! you've made my day! thanks!

hey, where's your donate button? this is the best stuff since sliced bread, would love to contribute!

Anonymous at 23:14:39: Sorry, I've tried to tell everyone helping out if they don't hear from me for a while to send me a follow-up email. My email behavior isn't professional because I'm not a professional. I'm constantly overwhelmed by all I have to do and I'm sure I could use a full-time secretary. Also I don't know who you are from an anonymous comment. I'm not trying to leave anyone out, but I'm in a situation where if I spend more time responding to emails, I don't get work done on the videos and fans get pissed. If I spend more time working on videos, I fall behind on emails and fans get pissed. It's a wonderful situation.

Did you email me about mapping? The website? Music? Subtitles? Faceposer animation? XSI animation? Voice acting? Graphic art? 3D Modelling? Something else?

what about subtitles? any progress?

Awesome episode, as always.

"I should have been a pirate."

Awesome episode! Lol also "Are gnomes even real?"

GLORIOUS.

My dream is that this series will go all the way through to the sequels.

"Downloadable copy will be up later" - Later when? It's been quite a while already.

I love these videos so please let them keep coming.

Hey Ross, if you want help with the website, tell me..

I'm administrator in forums and some websites, but I know is not the same xD

Well, if you need help with the website, you know that you can trust in The G-Man =D

Hey, Ross Scott, I have a question.

Is it possible for you to make a new map to adjust things to your likings for the intro?

Hey, I dont know if you know (or care) about that website TV Tropes, but someone there suggested that the line at the end of the episode: "Okay, cut that out, I'm really not trying to get in anybody's way!" (shoots a bunch of people). They said that might be a reference to the Spoonyexperiment.com Is this true or is that just a coincidence? Because it sounded like Spoony to me... But its probably nothing.

On the freeman's mind videos area, Episode 26 isn't there.

Hi Ross,

just to inform you. The "Laest Video" box which is located right to the main blog entry isn't updated yet.

Please help me,i want tro know how he put a gun away fast not with console.

Dude, the new into IS GREAT!

FREEMAN'S MIND IS EPIC!

I was helping you out with the Dragon Age screenshots, and all of the sudden you stopped replying my emails. Now that you say, i can totally understand your situation, but i was just suprised that i didn't got any response from you when i was already waiting for over 2 weeks for your answer. Anyway, take your time, we don't want to stress you, and i understand people want your video's because they love them but you should think about yourself too. You shouldn't be buisy 24/7 on your vid's and replying emails/fans. That's bad for your health, especially if you just recovered from the flu. Well, anyway, if you still want me to help you with those screenshots, let me know. If not, no heard feelings.

Joey

Aw crap Robert Culp voice of Dr. Breen died