MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

LOL "Shiver Me Timbers!" LOL ahhh fucking great!!! XD

Dont listen 2 them Ross!!!! This was one of ur best yet!!! Rock On!!!!

That was hilarious, I caught me-self a bit of pirate tongue thar, arr...

To be honest, I don't think I can get used to Pirate Freeman, though. Although it was short, it was unexpected and funny. Keep it up

Ross you worked hard on the script for this one didn't you. Great work.

Pretty innovative episode, keep up the good work.

Although I have to say you should speed up between epsiode, so that it will be more entertaining

Fishman: Arr, I knows not of any fish what has fingers, ye must be sailin' in some far off waters. Throws it back, I sez; but if ye have no other stores, then at least have a mate thicker than yerself try it first. This has saved me life more than once. Keep yer weather eye open fer them spikey sort that puff up, thar be no good comin' from them.

I understood just a few words of this episode, but I'm laughing my ass off anyway!!!

You're just great!!!

Greetings from Turin, Italy XD

please could you add a subtitles on this one if your not gonna do anormal version of this because I don't understand a word what are you saying.

And it is very unlikely that Freeman would start acting like a pirate while shooting aliens and soldiers.

You got some issues and I mean that in the most fun way as it can be YOU ROCK

it's a great episode but I agree with that anonymous you should put some subtitles because

it is realy hard to know what you are saying in some parts of the video but it's

one good episode I can tell you that

As non native english speaker I would kill for subtitles for this...

In thsoe 25 episodes past there were only few moments that were impossible for me to understand but in this one, oh boy

Har! Great work on FM.

holy crap that was fast! looks like Cap'n Scott is in overdrive

AWESOME, cap'n!.)

And what about the subtitles or something like "screenplay"? I'm just non-English speaking and I wanna (very much, btw)) convert your videos into my tongue. Do not "just translate", and make it extremely correct. Because transfers are not made by ear, but with the text.

One site has already done translations for the FM and CP, but it's even translations can't be called. This is more likely a paraphrase of what they could hear.)

As for this episode, so there generally is full of complexities in terms of translation.

Your videos are really cool and I really want them to translate. You're interested in increasing its audience, isn't it?;)

P.S. Sorry for grammatical mistakes, cuz today I feel very bad, and this new FM's episode is the only thing that lifted my spirits.)

This was one of the best if not the best in the series so far!!!!! I died laughing at the barney part!

The most epic April Fools video ever!

Sounds more like Brad Pitts character in "Snatch". Not that I wish to imply that Gordon Freeman is a pikey, but I live 30miles away from Cornwall, Pirate and Gypsy capital of the world, and the accent is far too familiar...

Leo BT,

Plymouth, UK

[yarrrr]

First episode I didn't watch to the end. I prefer you to release one good episode per 6 months rather than more frequent, less good episodes.

I know this was an April Fools, but, hell. Anyway, I really like your FM's videos, and are recommending them to a wide variety of people (you wouldn't believe).

Shouldn't this type of dialogue have waited until September 19?

I bet he couldn't stop using the pirate voice for a few hours after the recording was done

I liked it but not as much as the others. pirate voice got a bit boring.