MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

You actually started to understand it after a while...

This actually made a lot of sense.

Not only was I able to decipher the Pirate-speak effectively, it also fit in perfectly with Freeman's delusional personality. In a moment of confusion and frustration (as well as fatigue from having been up for no doubt several days), he snaps and starts acting like a deranged Blackbeard to the bewilderment of the soldiers. Of course, by the next episode, he'll soon realize how he's acting like a complete idiot and become normal again.

Similar concept with the previous April Fool's joke - Freeman eats nachos, and hallucinates that he jumps into an elevator shaft and dies.

Did I miss the annual talk like a pirate day?? OMG!

This is epic FAIL.

Original Freeman voice was much better, so I hope this is only some goddamn 1st April joke

WAHHHH! I I like my head on my shoulders! I HATE PIKES! Whatever pikes are.... Wait what? Oh sorry! As I was saying..... Well...... I forgot what I was saying but GREAT EPISODE!...... AGAIN!....... AS ALWAYS! Okay I'll stop..... I was starting to notice a decrease in quality at about episode 16 but it's good to see you've got it back up again! I don't mean to complain because I completely understand with the moving and stuff I was just stating my opinion so.... Please let me keep my innards and head...Please? kthx <-- best contraction ever! (not the birth kind the language arts kind... or English..... Or both.... DUN DUN DAH!... Wait kthx isn't a contraction... Oh well.. (I'm starting to wonder if I should of payed attention in school (WOW! A double in parenthesis! I didn't know such things existed! Well they don't cause I just made a triple one... (I'm not sure if contraction is an English thing anyway..(That's four parenthesises... Now five... Ya I don't know how to spell the plural for parenthesis.... how the great balls of fire did I get onto English things... I have absolutely no earthly idea whatsoever))))) Why do I always ramble when I comment here?But whatever ya know? Yeah anyways good job.... At stuff... And life... And stuff... Right?

D.B.H/Fan of your work..... Hehe... Uh.... Smily face... Wait... Don't ask kthx =)

XD nice. I've been waiting a while for this one. your accent was good, though it occasionally wavered between a British Cockney accent, irish, and something slightly borat-ish. but you did an awesome job, accents are REALLY tough to pull off, and you did a great job with this. keep up the great work and good luck with the rest of the series and your other projects

I feel like it should be Episode Seven and Twenty, not Twenty and Seven... but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, funny video as always

You DO look like a pirate D

There is yet an episode i did not like, however, this one stands out ten fold! i didnt think you would best your last April Fools (has it really been a year?) but you did. Once agin your brilliance shines through! Thanks for all the amazing work!

I LOVE IT!!!! LOL!!!!!! YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT PIRATE! keep up the good work!!!! :P

is that really scott on the picture?

how far in the game are we? I can't wait for when Freeman gets captured by marines. The compactor walls are gonna be hilarious if I know you well enough, Ross.

This was sheer shit.

An annoying waste of an episode and a April fool's joke.

As always Ross, great vid! Don't let the haters bring you down.

Great work! are you member of the talk like a pirate day organization?

dude now u turned it into a show the first episodes was more of was he was thinking now its just he doing stuff and u talking... sry to say it man but now its just freeman not freemans mind anymore..