MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

lol, funny.

But honestly, I like the "original" Gordon a lot more than Captain Freeman.

probably an april fools day prank but i still liked it.

i think you can stop with the pirate actcint because first it was cool but then it started to get really annoying after.

SUCH A RANDOM EPISODE

BUT STILL FUNNY

LUV IT

hiya cap'n i love the piret vid but when will you do a normal freemans mind ep 27 ?

ARRR what be this? an anti-scurvy machine? *crash* SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!! this is the best episode ever.

Pirate Freeman > Normal Freeman

<--- Says a guy from Romania.

Epic win Ross. Thanks.

Nice April Fools Prank. Can't wait to hear the real episode ]

Man that sucked I'll just pretend this episode never happened and hope it'll be redone decently...

Wow you are even more awesome now then you were before man! I hope you usually talk like that in front of other people.

Absolute genius! Nice one.

is that really how he looks?

God dammit. That was too freaking hilarious. Now you can't say you have a bad British accent you fool!

Btw, nice flowery wallpaper in your Captain's Lounge c:

At least it looks flowery to me.

~Bri

Nice episode but I really hope it will be redone with the "normal" voice, since it is really hard to understand to all who don't speak English as the first language

I wish I was that cop just so I could be in person to hear Freeman talk like that.

Epic April Fools episode. "Anti-scurvy machine." Completely lost it. A gold win, Cap'n Scott!!

this was BY FAR the best episode yet!

can't wait to see the subtitles for this one...

Why did you change the power of your weapons from a like 3 times their normal values to instant kills on any enemy? I dont think thats very realistic, especially considering its just a 9mm SMG. Also, will this be the last episode you make before you start working on CP? And is this the OFFICIAL episode 27, or some kind of special like 10.5? Because considering Freeman's personality and apparent mental dis-order by this point, this being official would still be in character.

Can't wait to hear his reaction to how he feels in the next episode, like he did last april fools in the begining of episode 11 when he died in episode 10.5 XD