MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

whens the tunnel comin out? I cant wait for it Ross.

First comment I have ever been compelled to leave: Pure awesome. Everything you do is great but this was a cut above. Keep up the good work.

....why pirate?

WAS IT BECAUSE U SAID U WANTED TO BE ONE?!orsomething

......................................................KIRBY (>")> <(")> <("<)

but anyways... YOU FUCKIN' ROCK!!! let's see master cheif do this!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

yar! this be a fine episode cap'n ross!

AHOY THERE! Hey Ross, could you please make english subtitles for this? As a non-native speaker, I can't understand almost nothing from this.

I'm actually quite suprised at some of the people saying this episode sucks, either they have no taste or are little brat's that don't understand good comedy ...

This episode has great scripting that must've took awhile to get right, there's some really good lines in here that are just full of win...

Quite interesting to see how the so called FANS lose it after you do one simple episode different for an April Fools joke. Your odviously not going to continue the whole series as Cap'n Freeman

Anyhow, awesome ep!

Do what you want, cuz a pirate is free.

You are a pirate!

Thats a fair beard what ye have there cap´n.

Dont listen to those toerags whaling for a swift voyage into the mind o freeman

good luck me matey. Arrrrrrr.

have ross finish to make all episodes on freemans mind now.

Good team

Man this is just brillant. I want You for president!

Ahoy, I have pirat pistol better than you, mater.Argh!

Great episode! )))

Nicely done Ross!

Thank you Captain!

C to the i to the v to the i to the l and uh P to the.........uhhhhh dammit Civil Protection okay jeez here comes Civil Protection can't wait.

Well I hope you will stop with the pirate voice in episode 28 but first - Civil protection - TUNNEL! pls

This was so lame I was rendered completely speechless. Anyone that thinks otherwise is simply a suck up. It was ALMOST as bad as that ri- god damn, bitch, shit, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR WASTING MY TIME! -diculous pigeon shit kicker episode.

Anyways, Ross stop being so fucking lazy man. Or you're gonna waste away your life with this shit. Lets face it, the quality of the jokes aren't high like say Civil Protection - I don't mind if you take 6 months per CP episode, but for Freeman's mind it shouldn't take anymore than 1 week tops. I think you're doing it wrong by the way.

Here's my suggestion: Write down all the jokes and what not(brain stormed ideas for specific instances) that you'd wanna use in different situations. And then Finish the game while recording and just insert the jokes where it fits. That way you can do the whole thing in a couple of days and then you can release each episode bi-weekly or weekly depending on how greedy you are.

Peace.

NICE TRY TO MIX IT UP BUT IT JUST AINT WORKING FOR FREEMAN!!!!

SO TRY IRISH!!!! it alway's goes with good music and a lot of cursing

Arr I do not agree with an idea Freeman to talk irish Arr

This did not make any sense to me. And that is why it owns us all.

@ Anonymous at 06:33:36:

I think he does it right, the quality of the series is not dependent on how many normal jokes he fills in occasionally or at a specific point in the game. A good thing needs good time.

What you describe sounds like the way big companies develop their products. e.g. EA, they render cool graphics, make artworks and music and put them all together and what comes out? The 100th part of Need for Speed or some crapy thing.

Ross is on the right path!