MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

If there were ever an episode to put subtitles in....

Anyways I love this episode, and I know it's Freeman because I can still

hear his voice under 'Captian Freemans'

ok that was one of the weirdeist episodes yet ross i couldn't understand what ur were sayin matery but was that hilrous beound belief ha ha ha very funny

Lol, quite a April Fool's Episode this is. Too funny.

I can't believe these idiots are complaining because they can't figure out that this was an April fool's episode. Ross, your shows are great, but your crowd's IQ is less than average at best.

-Epic episode

Indeed, very very hard to understand for non-native English speakers. I always thought my English is reasonably good, having had around 20 years of daily practice, but this one made me think again. Yet, the ~30% I could understand were indeed hilarious. So I'm just going to wait until someone takes time to write down the English subtitles and then watch it again and enjoy the rest.

Good work!

this is funny but i want the old Freeman this one its funny but i barely can understand what he says because im from Romania and i dont know english so much . maybe Scott will see my mesaje

heh. Looks like Freeman's not the only crazy person around these parts.

The episode was well done (as per usual), the Pirate voice was pretty damn good, and I liked some of those lines. But to be honest, I prefer the "normal" Freeman. Personal preference.

Are you going to do a normal Episode 27? Or is Freeman going to be a bit Pirate-y in EP28 and snap out of it when he gets hit by the Pain-In-The-Ass Cannon or something? Because in all honesty, I don't think Freeman's Mind will be as good if he goes Pirate for too much longer.

Actually that turret is .50 caliber, so I dont think its going to be "pain in the ass" so much as "DEATH"

Awesome, love the pirate thing, turned out very well.

Cap'n Freeman shares his loot with no man.

Why are you a pirate now ?? Can somebody explain me ??

Because he is Gordon Freeman, a scientist that have to escape of Black Mesa..I don't understand

I want to see Ross the Pirate in the lvl APREHENSION !!!

Woah, that was bad. So annoying i turned it off after about a minuite. Please tell me that was a sick April Fools joke because that was not funny.......at all.

I am thinking that Ross can comment like a "anonymous" telling craps about freeman's mind xDD

Judging from the 'MOVIES" page it's not a special. It's fine as a regular episode for me. Maybe Freeman just went insane for a bit. Maybe he'll wake up with a bottle of rum his hand and carry on normally.

ITS ME TACO FOR SOME RESON MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT WAS NOT WORKING ANYWAYS THANKS FOR MAKEING EP.27 THANKS ALOT BUT WHATS WITH THE PIRRET ACTCENT (NOT ARGUING)

So thats what Ross scott looks like.

That be the bestest lookin' beard in all of the lands of California

Ill be frank, it made my brain hurt. and I noticed that Mr.Scott is living in a room with no windows or doors and is completely dark, has he gotten that far from civilization from this series already?!