Useless Advice

first of which is get the emperor of japan to lie to you about his birthday, once he does go on his computer and type your question, the part where you'll need to learn Japanese to navigate his computer, i cannot help you with :D

i just got ninja'd how do i prevent it!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

hire mike Tyson to punch you in the stomach for a couple minutes, puke up your last meal, observe the vomit melting through the floor, eat the floor.

i forgot to capitalize Tyson's first name, how do i prevent him from killing me!

Capitalize all your "i's" so you don't get killed by grammer nazi's.

Quick! I'm about to go to jail! What do I do so I can prevent this catastrophe?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTXawaAKNA

I'm sniping and a Scout has meatshotted me and I'm close to death! HALP

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Close your eyes for 10 seconds.

I have this piece of chicken on my table and I need to remove it.... have fun lol

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Get a hammer, smash him through the ground untill you don't see him anymore.

I just copied your advice, now what to do?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Print even more copies of Pinkie Pie's advice (ucwatididthar?).

I have a song stuck in my head. wat do?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Disregard it. Who ever said you needed it?

I have a fan and a window unit on and it's excessively hot in here. HALP MEH!

Roll around the ground (if there's snow, then bury yourself until you're completely covered in snow)!

Help! I'm on fire, what do I do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Get on the floor and show the girls your moves. How else can you gonna beat the heat?

My arms are sticky because it's humid in this room. (Darn weather)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Eat your cat (sorry if you found this morbid).

Wilford Brimley gave me diabeetus.

simple, insert rail rode spikes horizontally into your ear canals so that he'd be so weirded out by the sight of your spikes he wouldn't wanna yell at you anymore!

i got a metal-cut from an aluminum soda can..any advice to stop the bleeding?