Useless Advice

Yell at it. "Stop that! Stop bleeding young man, I mean it! Don't make me get mother on you!

Help! A science experiment went wrong and now I'm a human fly!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

well you see, first contact Master Chief, he's good at killing flies. then after that explore the world as a ghost, find someone who looks enough like you and then kill them, that way he'd think you're him guiding him through the afterlife.

so i need to switch remote batteries, any help?

Get two car batteries (you never told us how large the remote was 8-)).

Who's that?

Epsilon is probably about to yell at me.

YES. I WILL NOW YELL AT YOU WITH A LINK: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My house is flooding and I'm trapped in my basement, which has doors that are sealed shut. HOW DO I ESCAPED HOUSE?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You must've overlooked it. :/

Get two car batteries (you never told us how large the remote was. 8-))

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Get into a giant, magical blender and shred yourself into a perfect circle. You are now in perfect shape.. congratulations.

I cannot learn how to shot web! TEACH ME!!!11ONEONEONE

Simple cut your wrist so you can shot red web if it's just a liquid then your doing it wrong

Help I'm losing too much blood how do I prevent it from it getting on my only good clothes ( I've got to look good at my funeral)

non-euclidean fuck machine

Replace your good looking clothing with horrible hobo type clothing, that way you don't ruin your good clothing.

Help I have no money, and my dad's birthday is coming up, I still need to get him a gift, what do I do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

i'm sure you didn't, many of us would like to have those...the possibilities of having a book of those things issue-able only to your wife or significant other. i think sex shops make those.

i've gone bankrupt, and my cat ate the last of our food! any advice?

Sure; go to my friend's house and get some BB gun ammo.

I'm rusty in TF2. How do I improve?

Stand outside a convienience store of your choosing, holding a sign that says, "Give me +rep"

I'm pregnant but am a guy! How does this get resolved in a way I do not die??!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Call Arnold Swortsinager and ask him how he did it in " Junior "

I used to have 2 rep and spent all my rep but was an ass and lost my 2 rep then I got one back but still can't give others rep and I love giving rep what is wrong and how can I fix it?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Go to the guy who sells rep and rep accessories.

I must replay Mass Effect (for I have lost my save files) but it's extremely boring after completing it so many times. How do I find the will to continue through this ordeal?

Easy. Take a cardboard box, draw an X on it, then turn it 360 degrees.

A room in my school has Mac computers. What's the best way to destroy them (I'm sure BTGbullseye will have a good answer to this)?