Useless Advice

Make a spaceship out of chocolate via magic *snort snort* and send it to the sun. You now have the hottest chocolate ever.

I must make Arc the Lad the most popular game series in the world. How can I do so?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Make a movie out of it. Because videogame movies always work.

I want to build a Terraforming machine. What materials do I need?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Lots and lots of magic. *Snort, snort*

A tornado ten times stronger than the one that destroyed Joplin, Missouri is going through my town and I have no basement! What can I do to ensure my survival?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You will need duct tape, unobtainium, metal alloy adamantium, liquid metal and plasma. (Answer was meant for Brad, but I got ninja'd again!, so I modified my answer.)

Help I want Wolverine's claws, how do I go to uptaining adamantium?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ask it nicely to stop.

How can I stop a tornado?

Find a way to go back to the '40s and hire Hitler and his army as your Grammar Nazis.

A swarm of crazy hairy ants are headed to my house! How can I prevent them from destroying my property?

Become a big stupid doodoohead. :(

How do I pay back Bill Ludwick for -repping me?

Even though he didn't.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Shot web at penguin.

I lost the disc of one of my favorite games and they've discontinued sales of it, and I want to play the aforementioned game. WAT DO

Nearest flea market.

PS3 won't eject discs and force eject won't work sometimes, what do?

Kick it. Anything that is kicked works. Hold on a sec, my grammar isn't working, let me kick it.

I kicked my PC and it won't work anymore, it blew up and set the house in flames, how expensive is cheese?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plant C4 in the bottom, blow the charge, then cry about it.

I want to impress a girl. What should I do?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Show her that you can rule the world by handing her the keys to a shiny new Australia.

I swore to eliminate the worst of the plague that devoured humanity, it’s true I was vague on the ‘how’, so how can it be that you have shown me the light?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hmm, I blew up a nuclear explosive in front of you, now all you see is light.

Shit, my MX missile won't launch, what the hell do I do??

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!