April

Sign in to follow this  

hey man I loved it, haters can take a walk IMNSHO

YAAARH, last episode was a wonder o'sights, keep up the fine plunderin' ye scurvy dog and we shall be flyin' yer flag on our ships and bathtubs!!! Don' be listenin' to foolish maggoty scallywags, they bes havin' no appreciation for the pirate tongue and they gonna be's swinging from arr masts. YAAARH!!!

Ep 27 is amazing and I can't believe some of the backlash you've been getting for it. The part where the security guard is recruited had me in stitches.

That was perfect, the most natural and simply genius way of getting trough this shootout. I regret now not trying to make my comment on 27 episode more... pirately. Also, I did understand you very well, even though english isn't my native language. I'm also happy that you like this one the most since it was the best episode so far IMO

Great job.

ps. anonymous above me: agreed on the backlash. Some people seem to think that RS owes them every episode. They didn't payed for them as far as I know so they can't demand shit.