April

Sign in to follow this  

I could understand you, you're accent wasnt bad, and it was funny ( Talking about the guard dying. To, Security Guard, EVER HEARD OF "Take Cover", or "Move"?) but nothin beside that was real funny. Maybe It was just me but i do love listenin to you trash talk the aliens and the soldiers. Maybe you could add some tunes to the series' next episode. may suggestion would be, 'Die Boom Bang Burn F*** [Explicit]' by Dope as my friends and a youtube person seem to think it is a good fight song, or try 'I'm Back [Explicit]' by Dope, or 'Take You're Best Shot [Explicit]' by Dope (Don't let the Barney thing ' I love you, you love me' thing fool ya, after 10 seconds, it goes into a better song after a weird high voice says 'Shut the F*** up'). or you could also try this [Not Explicit] 'NJ Legion Iced Tea' by A Day To Remember, as no swears are heard, and it is still a good action song. I was thinking you could have it so Freeman 'found' an IPod blood-free from a scientist's lab or office or on a soldier and found good tunes on it. also, can you give a better aproximation toward the date of release of CP.

I forgot this. Please respond ( or not ) to whether this would be a good idea. I'm just saying it woulb be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP FOGETING!!!!!!!! I'm the two comments written (or typed)above this.

@jclfjanet Actually Freeman is anything but a nerdy scientist. Judging by his lines, he parties a lot, goes out with a lot of girls, and he regulary is able to avoid deadly threats such as grenades, .50 cal turrets, jumbo size aliens, trip mines, etc. He also loves shooting and beating up stuff, and apparently did a lot of weird things like play racket ball in the anti mass spectrometer. And he beats zombies to death with his crowbar and has already killed dozens of people.

Yeah, youtube comments are hardly ever filled with productive material, usually just insults and what you did wrong. I however thought it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I know it was a special April Fool's episode, and I'm glad you did it that way. I also know how hard it is to keep an accent that is not your own going consistently over a long period of time. You said that this episode would be more entertaining in the comments of your last video compared to episode 26 and you came through.

Thanks for making it Ross, keep up the awesome videos!

I actually think you really should go back and do an 'un-piratised' version. Like the exact same footage, and even leave him saying the same comments and stuff, but have it spoken in normal english, like a sorta 'translation' (not that pirate speak is hard to translate, i could understand everything fine, but it would be good to have a normal version)

I mean, if at the start you had started off normal then gone "you know what, pirates are bad ass, i think I'm gonna talk like a pirate... arrr... AARrrr... ARRR MATEY!" and then gone on from there it would have been alright, but you didn't so, as sparcman said, it effects the consistency.

I liked episode 27. It wasn't what I expected, but who cares. In episode 26, he said himself he wanted to be a Pirate, so it made sense.

I thought it was awesome Ross, and you were easily understandable and I laughed more at that episode than some of your others. It has been my experience that youtube commenters lack in the ability to think before they type so anything 90% of them say cannot be taken with a grain of salt.

Keep up the amazing work, and can't wait for the next CP and FM!

-Ben

I love you and it was an amazing episode. Fuck the haters. Get whatever you need to get done, done. Keep up the great work. You rock, way to keep it fresh, and don't let any faggy 12 yr old trolls tell you otherwise.

I'm going to say this because it makes sense.

I think Freeman is either getting bored or slipping the brain a little. That's a good excuse. But keep it up, don't let anyone stop you from doing YOUR machinima.

Something I like to remind people who have talent and get bogged down by comments. Do it till your satisfied, anyone who doesn't like it doesn't matter. It's how YOU feel about it that matters.

I'm kinda glad there isn't going to be another version of this episode.

The on a rail level was maddeningly annoying to me. I'm sure Freeman felt the same so to see him act this way, even if it was an April Fools, made me blurt out "YES EXACTLY!" at the end of it.

It's coping with the repetitive in more ways then one. I love it.

Hell to the yeah. The episode was awesome. Your accent turned Swedish in a couple of places, but that just made me laugh louder.

yay. i can't wait for more cp. fm is getting a bit boring

Well, if you read some of the comments on this site, Epi 27 was one of the best so far. I started playing it hoping for something like 10.5 and funny, but instead Freeman started talking in Pirate talk. That was so refreshing, and really hilarious. Also it was one of the best April Fools day acts I've seen this year. Awesome work Ross. Keep it up.

PS: Hope to see a couple of fan reaction videos of Pirate dubbed FM episodes.

I didn't think the pirate speech was a problem since the last thing he said in episode 26 was "I should have been a pirate." I have to agree with Unclever title. i was (pleasantly) surprised that Freeman stuck with the pirate persona through the whole episode. But overall, I laughed and laughed, and show this episode to everyone I can.

Nice episode. I wonder how you'll be makin' Freeman respond to this. If you do that is. I was thinkin' have him say that he's flippin' out or something.

I think I might post a video with some subtitles that most people can understand...How I hear the episode in my head at least...

They be trolling Ross don't worry about it. lol taxes?

I liked 27. It might not be what some FM fans are here for, but it certainly was a piece of work.