April

Sign in to follow this  

It's amazing how much realism people demand in their comedic reinterpretations of transdimensional alien shooting games.

Ross, my rule of thumb: Let them bitch and moan.

As long as you're satisfied with how the episode went/came out, then that's all that should really matter. There's no way in the world to please everyone.

Episode 27 was freaking funny. And that's all that matters to me as a somewhat "average" viewer.

Subtitles? REALLY? I could understand everything you said, and I'm BRAZILIAN!

Great episode, laughed my ass off xD

Eh, let 'em whine. Honestly, you found a way to make "On a Rail" interesting. And that's one hell of an achievement. Seriously. OAR sucks. I hate that map so much. But I mean yeah, I can see why ppl would want a normal episode 27, but really, the next stretch of the game that will be episode 28 is pretty much just like the stretch that is episode 27. You could probably just fast forward to sat control or w/e and nobody would notice In fact, perphaps Freeman should just fast forward the rest of OAR

I really really liked it It was a very interesting change from the normal episodes.

Laughed a lot too. So thanks

Everyone of my friends who I gave the video link too loved it.

Great work

For one, you really kick ass against soldiers. They are some of the slipperiest sob's when I am dealing with them.

For two, I aim to play this video for every Talk Like a Pirate Day to come. Arrr

For three: there are more soldiers to come in Questionable Ethics and the surface adventure until Forget Freeman. But I wonder if you were being sarcastic with that quip about we all knowing there are no other points. I eagerly await The Tunnel. I miss my favorite two civil protection guys.

Where be the neatherly texts for ye other twenty and seven tales of captain Freeman?

Don't let anyone give you any crap. It's your thing, you do it your way. 27 was great fun.

Episode 27 was definitely one of my favorites so far. Don't ever pay any attention to youtube comments this episode was great.

Ross, I've been wanting to ask. Freeman seemed unaware of the under slung grenade launcher in earlier episodes, but he used it in this one, keeping with the pirate theme all the time. Will he be aware of it in later episodes thanks to this? Or is that discounted and will he discover it some other way?

Aww, I really liked episode 27 . It was something new and original and I don't understand how anyone couldn't like it. I laughed while watching that episode way more than I usually do in the normal Freeman's mind (which still remains excellent).

I loved episode 27! Was great to weave in something a bit different, but still continuing with the story, uninterrupted.

Top Marks!

I think you should stick up with pirating. that episode was greatness incarnate.

You people all got it wrong.

You have to watch the transcribe audio subtitles to get the real mesage!

So we're not getting a "normal" episode 27?

O-kay...

Well that completely ruins the continuity of the series.

26 normal episodes, then Freeman suddenly goes mental for a few minutes and then goes back to normal for 40 episodes.

Nope, doesn't work for me.

Time to free up some HDD space and delete 1.82gb's worth of Freeman's Mind.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Let's hope Civil Protection doesn't get ruined as well.

Ross, I don't give a shit what you do.

You're the fucking best. You took a great game and turned it into a comedy, using a character with the perfect personality for such a thing.

I hope you don't decide to stop making Freeman's Mind, nor Civil Protection because boy do you make the atmosphere real!

I'm big on immersion.. and you bring my favorite game to life for me. Your shows mean the world to me.

Thankyou Ross..

Er, alright I wasn't logged in when I posted that ^^^^

but yeah.. I also wanted to say that I think you are brilliant at making City-17 seem lively and real.

Especially that episode with the donuts, the whole store just, yeah it did it for me.

I really really really hope that, like.. you'll make HL2 version of Freeman's Mind. I've considered making my own for Hl2, fan-stuff y'know..but I want to just see yours

3 Posts above this is a moron.

HURR I HAVE PERIODS, I SHALL DISREGARD THIS SERIES FOR ONE EPISODE.

Well hey bro, I see no continuity here. For one thing, Ross obviously likes pirates, and he obviously wanted to make a pirate episode.

That's fine, but listen:

If you were a scientist, and you're completely FED UP with alien bullshit, you're plowing through endless soldiers who want to kill you for reasons unknown for the time being, and you're stuck in a facility on a shitty day.

EITHER

A) You're going ballistic/haywire mentally

B) You're bored and you're sort of getting cocky with your skills to mow so much down.

Plausible. Also, it's just a show. Shit happens and there can be a multitude of logical explanations why even if the Author/Director does not present you with one.

Before you act like the series is doomed for one episode, particularly an episode on April Fools, consider this.

Your attitude is pathetic, and coming here to tell Ross and whoever else about how you're fed up with the series over such a fucking minute, if not invalid reason is moronic.

I don't know what's wrong, the episode is perfect

I mean it's okay if someone goes mental or whatever in a while, because no one's perfect

I think the episode is created with style and imagination and the subtitles are cool to have