April

Sign in to follow this  

FIRE THE CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

"Nope, doesn't work for me."

Well, gee, Einstein, don't think too hard now. God forbid a slight lapse in continuity for one episode. Why, it could bring down the entire universe with its own piddling insignificance!

Realism? Continuity?

The fact that the series is built on a video game, set in a fictional world, with fictional characters, and a comedic take on a character who otherwise has no in-game opinion, pretty much negates the need for Realism and Continuity. Who cares about the calibre of gun turrets? - The series has the stylings of a satire, lets keep it that way.

Looking forward to The Tunnel, OH MY GOD! WHO WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GO INTO A DARK SCARY TUNNEL! THATS COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC!

Much Respect man,

Leo BT

UK

Hey, I loved 27. No offense intended, but I thought the funniest thing about it was the fact that you couldn't quite keep up the accent. Great stuff. Good luck on the next CP episode.

This episode was one of the best. Don't like it, don't watch it.

So that WAS the official episode! I thought it might be an april fools thing.

But the fact that it is actually canon is all the more awesome!

It really fits with the psyche you've given Freeman that he would just randomly start acting like a pirate after 50 counts of self defense with an automated weapon and having to deal with aliens on top of that.

THIS. WAS. AWESOME!!!

*sigh* I'm sick of the comments here.. Got feeling that if Ross use pig whining as an accent and whole episode talk about fashion, you guys would be like "Oh Ross it's perfect keep it up can I suck your d*ck?". No, this episode wasn't entertaining. In fact, last three episodes sucked. I don't say that I would make it better than Ross, yes, this part of the game is really annoying, but still.. I can't shake the impression from 1-20 episodes. No offence, Ross is a great voice actor, but whole Freeman's mind is loosing standart. Take a break, Ross.. continue in CP and get back to FM after some time.

I agree with Anonymous at 18:42:49. That WOULD be Epic if you played one of the tunes by Dope that person listed!

I like how the instant someone doesn't like something about any series ever, they accuse everyone who does like it of 'sucking d*ck'. This happens everywhere, but it's most prevalent on Youtube, and it gives everyone a good laugh.

You have the best pirate accent I have ever heard in my life. I hope you make another episode of cap'n freeman's mind at some point in the future. I think that was the best episode yet!!! I be hopin yee can get yer taxes payed'n full afor the government be on yer tail with their mighty vessels, yarrrrr!!!

Ross, the comment section on YouTube is like the armpit of the asscrack of the Internet. It's like 4chan, except NOTHING funny ever comes out of it.

I'm looking forward to your Civil Protection episode. Take your time and make it right, don't let all of the impatient tools get to you. Something like 70% of the people that will ever see your videos haven't even seen one yet. Nobody will care how long it took you to make them, only how great they are.

Next episode will be or no? I don't mind. I'm Ukrainian man, and I don't mind most part of this text, sorry

Like I said, it sounded like he was having fun with this episode. That's what it's all about, right? Right?

Someone said this earlier, the Cap'n Freeman had a much different personality. That's what made it hilareous though.

This episode was great, but it was even better with subtitles. I watched some of the previous episodes that did not have embedded subtitles on youtube and used google's voice recognition to guestimate what was being said. THAT was even more hilarious sometimes.

ross i did love that piret episode alot in fact it was one of the funnyest ones you made thogh i did wish it was uncanon like 10.5 but im fine if its not anyway if you go to the lost coast maby freemans piret persona will sundly resurge or even better how about when he's in that power boat in hl2

It was an ok episode but u should not of done the pirate thing, but still its better than no episode at all

Arr... thats all i really know in pirate talk, but still good episode.... And have you noticed all the comments here are by sane people... the people who leave comments on this site should also get a congrats for no being a mind less hater like every one on youtube

I thought 27 was great. Not hard to comprehend. Ya did break accent mildly once or twice, but it was far better than I could've done! The whole series is just hilarious, and CP too. Keep it up! We're all rootin' for you.

Im very sure that after you get captured, there are quite a few soldiers to fight...