Music frustration

Sign in to follow this  

OK WHY IS ACURSED FARMS CUTTING OFF MY SENTANCE WHEN I POST IT!!!

also they are doing the q

I get back from almost two months of hiatus from PC(GPU burnout) and that is what I find... ehh. It's fucking annoying to have such faggy.. err, publisher? That's what Machinima.com does for you, right? Publish your vids to much bigger audience. Anyway, I'm sure that such a smart and tough guy like you will pull trough this without much problem ;]

Like any other real fan of your work: I gonna wait till the hell freeze up and after it when the flooding start. And now to read rest of news and maybe find out that there's something up and I should have read everything before commenting on anything ;D

Your description of "soundtrack freak" fits me perfectly.

I'd say if you have the time, or are intent on sharing the original vision of a particular ep, have the copyright-unfriendly version for download at this site. I, for one, would dl it.

WOW!!!!!!! serious rant. im now scared to argue with you.

well it rlly does suck. but whats the name of the theme song anyways? didnt know it was from quake three arena... keep up the good work and good luck! =)

what music did u use for the doughnut shop? thanks