The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have a hard time figuring out whether he likes a game or not. Except Portal, he loved Portal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, been trying to get the Windhelm house for the past 10 hours of gameplay. I'm now resigned to the fact that because of a bug, I'll never be able to get it.

I completed several of the Stormcloak missions. The Jarl said I could buy a house now. I talked to the Steward who said I couldn't because of "unpleasantness" in the house. Online, I found out this is related to a quest called "Blood on the Ice". I apparently have to complete Blood on the Ice to get the house.

Only, Blood on the Ice won't trigger. According to anyone I talked to, Blood on the Ice is triggered by walking into the Windhelm graveyard and finding a dead body on a gravestone. The body has never appeared and I've spent more hours scouring Windhelm for an answer than I'd like to admit. According to someone else now, the quest Blood on the Ice NEVER TRIGGERS for people who have completed Dark Brotherhood. I completed Dark Brotherhood...

So, that sucks...

That is not the case, after doing the Civil war and The Dark Brotherhood, I went to Windhelm and walked through the Cemetary, saw a dead chick and started the quest...you are just suffering from a major bug..start a new game

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Just TiidKloUl ( Slow Time) and they'll never get any votes in. Ohdaviing would also make an acceptable guardian.

On that note, I've stopped being a fan of G4 when they stopped being a gamer network and started running Cops and Cheaters for 90% of the day with only Xplay and Attack of the Show left, but that's off topic

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

What's wrong with Zelda?...

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yeah, the fact that you group Zelda fans together to be 12 year old fanboys really doesn't make you sound any more mature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry guys....I love Legend of Zelda (only the gameboy ones) but I also like Skyrim.

For those having trouble selling all of your loot, once you get 70 speech skill, invest in the Riverwood Trader and he will have 10,000 gold. Not sure if it's a bug, but its made him my favorite store on the citadel.

Yeah, the fact that you group Zelda fans together to be 12 year old fanboys really doesn't make you sound any more mature.

Especially considering Zelda had a cult following long before any of those so called 12 year old fanboys were born.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Especially considering Zelda had a cult following long before any of those so called 12 year old fanboys were born.

indeed

This is a guy playing Skyrim with Kinect on PC:

Z83wzJwrBK0

Pretty cool. Not as convineient as a keyboard and mouse or a controller, but this is the kind of experience I was expecting out of motion controls, cool to see it being delivered.

so, with that I could yell "fus ro dah" at the TV screen and it'll do something? oh hell yes.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just stumbled across a gold mine southeast of Markath that rewarded me with something like 54 gold ore.

Love finds like these.

Retired Forum Moderator

I finally found an use for these stupid companions ( not the group, i mean people like Lydia), while i dont have a house to drop all the useless junk i collect for no reason, i just invite Lydia to my party, force her to carry all the things i dont want to, and send her back to Dragonsreach.

Curse you Bethesda for not allowing me to make a "party" inside my house by inviting companions and stripping them of all their armor and commanding them to walk around.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I've been using Lydia as a pack mule since the beginning. Pretty worthless in Combat and constantly walks all up in mah faic when I am trying to clear a cave.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have lydia walking around with me in fully enhanced ebony armor, sword and shield. she's a lot more useful now.

Retired Forum Moderator