The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

You have to get a word of power, hover over it, and click "unlock shout" (whatever that is on Xbox, on PC it's "R". It tells you on the bottom of the screen).

The rune spells are basically proximity mines, you just fire one on the ground and when someone (or something) runs over it, it'll explode.

Thanks, will the shouts be discovered in-quest, or will you have to happen on a few of them on your own? and another thing, is there a way to tell if i'm close to a shout? like if i see a dragon, then a shout is close by?

Both, some you will find during quests and some you can just come across randomly :P

When you see a little dragon head on the top bar(the same bar that shows the recharge time after using a shout) and walk towards it you will find a dragon wall(where you can learn a shout), which is usually guarded by a dragon. However sometimes the dragon is asleep, so be careful when getting close to it, when you catch the dragon while sleeping you can get an easy sneak hit on him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks, i figured it would do something like that. :) i'm never going to finish this game, there's too many fucking side quests.

come to think of it, i may have seen that dragon head, but i didn't know what it was so i ignored it...Fuck!

I'm playing the Argonian Mark Gecko, a lowly alcoholic who's adventures serve as him trying to get his next fix.

he has a sad life ;_:

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

haven't been able to play skyrim because i just cannot stand to play that in my room's T.V. if there were a way to move the compass HUD thing at the top of the screen to the bottom i would. but yea, the only T.V. that i can play it on is the downstairs T.V but somebody's always on it...i'm saving up for a new T.V. Dammit! XD

made a new character, a kickboxer named MOTHERFUCKER who carries a battle axe tinged with poison called the SUPER FUCKER 3000.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

if there were a way to move the compass HUD thing at the top of the screen to the bottom i would.

*Cough*PC*Cough*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if there were a way to move the compass HUD thing at the top of the screen to the bottom i would.

*Cough*PC*Cough*

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Just love how I have to register a single player game on steam, and then even though I have the cd have to download it (?!). Managed to install via cd, but jeeez. I miss the good old days: put in a disc, type in code, wait 2 hours, done.

"Life sucks sober!"

Well most of the time it was. Put in disc, enter code, wait 2 hours, put in another disk wait another 2 hours, done

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well most of the time it was. Put in disc, enter code, wait 2 hours, put in another disk wait another 2 hours, done

Still, better than using online registration for singleplayer...

Anyways, I just got Skyrim (played like 4 hours) and I can easily say that it is the most epic thing in history.

"Life sucks sober!"

vmSv5oP9jHE

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Made a new Orc character named Kyn...

played it for maybe 15 more hours bringing my total of Skyrim up to 355 Hours 13 Minutes and 34 Seconds

anywhore...I went to all the Orc strongholds seeing as I could not in my other game because I killed any and every Orc I saw

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Made a Nord named Dennis McDeathpunch that is only allowed to shout and used unarmed. It takes me roughly 15 minutes to kill a dragon and just around 20 health potions, but IT WORKS DAMNIT

After replaying some Fallout:New Vegas, i dont think Skyrim is as glitched as people say :lol:

Damnit Bethesda

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Ok so, I encountered a female vampire outside Morthal, I couldnt do any damage with anything (glitch?). Then a dragon shows up, It cant do any damage to her either (?!) so I killed the dragon and ran off. I mean its a bethesda game, but still wtf?

Havent had any other problems, and I can just say: The elder scrolls V Skyrim is the BEST game ever in the history of the universe.

"Life sucks sober!"