The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ok so Im currently a lvl 9 Khajit assassin mixed with mage. Does anyone know what sneak perks to fill? And should I lvl up smithing so I can make better armour? (I currently have. Nightingtale armour)

Level up the sneak skill tree that gives you damage multipliers. Of course, having the other side of the tree for general sneaking wouldn't hurt, but with the right equipment and those damage multiplier perks, you can have sneaking damage of 30x or higher.

Ok so Im currently a lvl 9 Khajit assassin mixed with mage. Does anyone know what sneak perks to fill? And should I lvl up smithing so I can make better armour? (I currently have. Nightingtale armour)

Level up the sneak skill tree that gives you damage multipliers. Of course, having the other side of the tree for general sneaking wouldn't hurt, but with the right equipment and those damage multiplier perks, you can have sneaking damage of 30x or higher.

You need a dagger for the 30x if I remember right, so that wouldn't really benefit a mage unless he uses magic solely to assist his sneaking/combat

Retired Forum Moderator

You need a dagger for the 30x if I remember right, so that wouldn't really benefit a mage unless he uses magic solely to assist his sneaking/combat

Sneak it is then. And yeah I use daggers so there should be no problem :) Also, is there any perk that gives you high enough arrow sneak crits? Is it the same as the dagger one? Because one-hitting guards long range would really make everything a whole lot easier...

Thanks for the help! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Nerd

"but den i took an arrow to da knee"

Dovahkiin

raaaaaaaaa FUS RO DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this?

Do you think this is FUNNY!?

SHUT UP.

You are the 26 millionth person to type this fucking joke onto the internet.

Do you think people care!?

NO you dumb ass!

And why would you want them to?

Do you want to be friends with the shit smeared mongoloids that like this stupid fucking meme garbage?

Let me warn you.

If you ever type that fucking sentence again i'll know.

And next time i will fucking EAT YOUR LIMBS!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

YOU PUTRID FUCKING CUNT!

Nerd

uh i used to be a putrid fucking cunt....BUT THEN I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE

mSDfxde8fSg

I don't get the arrow in the knee hate TBH, sure it's a boring, overused joke but every single meme on the internet is a boring, overused joke.

I don't get the arrow in the knee hate TBH, sure it's a boring, overused joke but every single meme on the internet is a boring, overused joke.

Pretty much, but the real hate for "Arrow to the Knee" came when people started using it who had never played Skyrim. It started out as a funny inside joke that Skyrim players had with each other. It soon turned into a disgusting copycat game when outsiders joined in, much like with "The cake is a lie". I remember seeing exchanges like this maybe a month after Skyrim released:

"I was goin to do my homework then I took an arrow in the knee lol"

"You play skyrim?"

"What's skyrim?"

Never played Skyrim, but the arrow to the knee jokes took a remarkably short time to annoy me. Normally I don't pay heed to it but it got to really bug me a day or two of hearing it over and over.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, the arrow to the knee joke spread quickly even outside of gamer/internet circles.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just hit 100 smithing with my 28 Khajiit assassin, I now have dual wielding legendary daedra daggers, legendary daedra bow, a full set of legendary dragon scale armour, and I dont know what to do next xD Any advice ? Any other skills that arent combat that are useful ?

"Life sucks sober!"

Just a tip, you can use your Alchemy to make potions that improve your enchanting, and then use your improved enchanting to improve your alchemy, then use the improved alchemy to improve enchanting further... After a while you can make a Daedric Dagger that has a Notched Pickaxe enchant that does 220000 shock damage, and smithing improvements can make it do in the millions of damage normally. It takes forever, but you'll max out the smithing, enchanting, and alchemy skills, and you'll have one-hit-kill weapons with impenetrable armor.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just a tip, you can use your Alchemy to make potions that improve your enchanting, and then use your improved enchanting to improve your alchemy, then use the improved alchemy to improve enchanting further... After a while you can make a Daedric Dagger that has a Notched Pickaxe enchant that does 220000 shock damage, and smithing improvements can make it do in the millions of damage normally. It takes forever, but you'll max out the smithing, enchanting, and alchemy skills, and you'll have one-hit-kill weapons with impenetrable armor.
That method doesn't work on certain versions unfortunately. Although with fortify restoration potions you can get game crashing stats. I couldn't get my armor beyond 11,000,000 without crashing the game, but it's still rather useful. The +50,000 skill enchantments must have rolled over though, I can't sneak anywhere anymore.

Boring? Being able to explore a vast open world with plenty of things to do and it's boring? I've never played the game and yet that prospect alone intrigues me.

Boring? Being able to explore a vast open world with plenty of things to do and it's boring? I've never played the game and yet that prospect alone intrigues me.

The people are boring, the way they stand is boring, the combat is pretty boring, dragons become boring, the story was boring after the first quest or two, etc.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I just burned out on it, haven't even gone to all the cities and I feel like I've seen everything.

I guess different people handle it differently. One of my friends is still hiding in his room obsessed with it, and he's been playing since it came out.

AYOFLqItuW4

TODD YOU BASTARD! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RELEASE FOR 11/11/11.

I COULD HAVE WAITED FOR THIS STUFF.

At least he said this stuff might be released as mods and patches. Along with the bigger stuff as premium DLC.

Ive been playing a good share of skyrim, and I was thinking of getting oblivion, but Im afraid I wont like it because Skyrim is so good and smooth. Although Ive not played any game more than fallout 3, Im still worried Ill just find oblivion slow (if you know what I mean). Any ideas? (Im sorry for kinda spamming this thread, but I just thought this was the right place to ask this).

"Life sucks sober!"