The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ive been playing a good share of skyrim, and I was thinking of getting oblivion, but Im afraid I wont like it because Skyrim is so good and smooth. Although Ive not played any game more than fallout 3, Im still worried Ill just find oblivion slow (if you know what I mean). Any ideas? (Im sorry for kinda spamming this thread, but I just thought this was the right place to ask this).

Yeah, don't really bother getting Oblivion if you think that's going to be an issue. It was definitely a very good game at its time of release, but it doesn't hold up as well as you'd think.

Ive been playing a good share of skyrim, and I was thinking of getting oblivion, but Im afraid I wont like it because Skyrim is so good and smooth. Although Ive not played any game more than fallout 3, Im still worried Ill just find oblivion slow (if you know what I mean). Any ideas? (Im sorry for kinda spamming this thread, but I just thought this was the right place to ask this).

Yeah, don't really bother getting Oblivion if you think that's going to be an issue. It was definitely a very good game at its time of release, but it doesn't hold up as well as you'd think.

All right. Ill just have to hope that there is a remake with the skyrim engine, that would be awesome. Thanks for the answer :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Depends what you liked about Skyrim. If you like the TES lore and atmosphere then you'll probably enjoy it, magic in it's boring compared to Skyrim but the combat system's equally as dull in both games.

Don't wait for a remake. It'll be 3-4 years if there's one at all if it's made by modders.

Once again I turn to AF for help.

My Skyrim has started having some serious glitching and graphics flickering. Its not a few glitches that happens sometimes, enemies slide up stairs, the wagon in the intro starts jumping around, the screen flickers black and the sound starts fucking up, horses hover in the air, and the list goes on!

Is there any known fix to this ? Ive tried reinstalling and removing all the mods.

Help is appriciated.

"Life sucks sober!"

Is this game glitchier then fallout new vegas was? Im not really sure about getting it since it sounds like it goes a bit... "Jumanji" after you play for a while...

Is this game glitchier then fallout new vegas was? Im not really sure about getting it since it sounds like it goes a bit... "Jumanji" after you play for a while...

Its worse than new vegas...

"Life sucks sober!"

My Skyrim has started having some serious glitching and graphics flickering. Its not a few glitches that happens sometimes, enemies slide up stairs, the wagon in the intro starts jumping around, the screen flickers black and the sound starts fucking up, horses hover in the air, and the list goes on!

Is there any known fix to this ? Ive tried reinstalling and removing all the mods.

Help is appriciated.

You have to unsubscribe to the mods as well.

Help is appriciated.

You have to unsubscribe to the mods as well.

Ill do that once I get home. Thank you! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Yeah, it has something to do with the 1.4 update and using mods... So unfortunate. There will probly be another update fixing that soon though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It has now started fucking up again, goddamn it, Im getting sick of this game not working. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

"Life sucks sober!"

It has now started fucking up again, goddamn it, Im getting sick of this game not working. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

You don't get to complain about bugs with a modded game.

I dont have any mods installed.

"Life sucks sober!"

I dont have any mods installed.

Your files will still be modified unless you deleted and reinstalled the game after removing the mods. Depending on the quality of the modder he could have replaced some of the files with his own edited ones. You could have also downloaded a mod previously that required SKSE (a lot of them do and this is a common mistake) which will really bug your game out if you don't have it installed.

Your files will still be modified unless you deleted and reinstalled the game after removing the mods. Depending on the quality of the modder he could have replaced some of the files with his own edited ones. You could have also downloaded a mod previously that required SKSE (a lot of them do and this is a common mistake) which will really bug your game out if you don't have it installed.

I removed it afterwards and reinstalled, maybe I should reinstall from the disk again (I downloaded from steam because its such a pain in the ass to install from the disk).

"Life sucks sober!"

XBox RROD...internal hardware failure :(

No more Skyrim for me right now...but PLENTY of Gameboy Micro FF4 and FF1-2DOS

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I hear ya, had to drop off my computer for service when skyrim started flipping out.

So well, Im in my cabin right now, driving snowmobile and all that, but I hope that its done once I get home otherwise Ill have to dig out my old gameboy xD

"Life sucks sober!"

I hear ya, had to drop off my computer for service when skyrim started flipping out.

So well, Im in my cabin right now, driving snowmobile and all that, but I hope that its done once I get home otherwise Ill have to dig out my old gameboy xD

lol, that sounds fun

right now I'm playing a new FF2 game, it's a classic! :)

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I6m9-Dret0U

I know it's not strictly Skyrim related but I don't think we have a general Elder Scrolls thread. Discuss. I think it is funny to read the drama going on the comments of the video that this will "ruin TES forever".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I6m9-Dret0U

I know it's not strictly Skyrim related but I don't think we have a general Elder Scrolls thread. Discuss. I think it is funny to read the drama going on the comments of the video that this will "ruin TES forever".

Nerdgasm.

"Life sucks sober!"