The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It's called quicksaving.

Yeah! When the save file gets deleted, corrupted etc. no problems! Just load it again!

There's also a manual save and a autosave. Oh no you'll have to start that dungeon from the beginning, the horror.

It's called quicksaving.

Yeah! When the save file gets deleted, corrupted etc. no problems! Just load it again!

There's also a manual save and a autosave. Oh no you'll have to start that dungeon from the beginning, the horror.

Im sorry what I meant to say was: If all of your save files gets deleted/corrupted then the quicksave does not help you and you should back up those saves on a USB etc.

"Life sucks sober!"

I want to die compassion.

Kinda doesn't work quite right with that word does it...

How does a game patch change the availability of emotional states that are possible for your death?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I love this game. Quite frankly this is another reason I was away from Accursed Farms. I have over 500 hours logged into the game. I had to start over and I just downloaded Dawnguard.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

500 hours
I love this game.

No shit.

So you are stating that I have no life or you are confirming what a great game it is?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I'm saying "500 hours? Damn straight he loves that game."

That's within all the characters I have combined though. :mrgreen: