The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'll be getting it on friday. Apparently race doesn't matter to stats now, so I'll probably go with a nord. I intend to specialize in magic. Conjuration and illusion and stuff. The cool ones.

Planning to preorder it so I can get actually get a copy when it comes out. I'm probably just going to be a Nord, and use physical attacks and two-handed weapons.

Edit: I preordered it last night :D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Never played and Elder Scrolls game, but I hope to pick up a copy sometime this weekend.

I'll be getting it on friday. Apparently race doesn't matter to stats now, so I'll probably go with a nord. I intend to specialize in magic. Conjuration and illusion and stuff. The cool ones.

Yeah, but there's still the racial special abilities.

---

I'm going for a Khajit warrior that wields a sword + dirk as his main weapons, he will specialize in light armour to utilize his high agility. I've even written a back story for him :P

I'll wait until release to get it. I want to see what other people think about the actual gameplay before I make any comminments.

and someone converts said game into either 1.A strong and fast-moving stream of water or other liquid.

or 2.A sudden, violent, and copious outpouring of (something, typically words or feelings): "she was subjected to a torrent of abuse".

I'm sticking to my Dark Elf, super badass of all things with a preference for swords and magic man, Dunmer FTW!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yeah, they were supposed to be the Jack of All, Master of none in 4, but, as we all know, Oblivion's system made it ridiculously easy to power lvl in everything, making every playthrough very similar unless you intentionally limited your character.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Man screw this. I NEED MORE SKILLS! C'MON BETHESDA! I needs ma technicals stuff!

I'm gonna buy it on console. Then I'm prob gonna pirate it for pc...

Goin Kajiht... Gonna make a supa fast Spell Knife.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

M'aiq knows much, tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not.

Hopefully Skyrim won't fall too far short of people's impossible expectations. Anyone calling it amazing without having played is asking to get dissapointed, even if it is good.

It's Bethesda, expect occasional bugs on top of open world gold. When I first got an Xbox 360, I could play Halo 1 & 2, Cod 2, and Oblivion on it. I didn't need a new game for months.

If it is 3/4 as good as Oblivion then it will be amazing. Bethesda has never let me down, every single one of their games has been amazing (with the exception of perhaps Arena).

I'm very excited for this game, however I'm most nervous for the lore that will come with it. Unfortunately, I think the lore might be being neglected since a lot of things have been retconned/left out. For example, Alduin (the giant world eating dragon) is actually just the nordic version of Akatosh, one of the gods in the imperial pantheon. The whole thing with dragons itself is a little shifty, but I'll give it to them. I don't know, though. Maybe they'll surprise me.

I just booted up Oblivion and apparently I put over 400 hours into my main 100% completion character, if Skyrim can deliver even half as much wonderment and fun as Oblivion did, it will put most of the other holiday games to shame.

I've just seen ign's review. Seems like it's going to be worth waiting for a bit while both the devs and the modding community come up with bug fixes (there are still quite a bit :cry: ). But apparently it's no where near as unstable as Oblivion and, dear God, New Vegas.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!