The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

First break after 13 hours of gameplay.

I love it so much. It's like it took the best of all the previous games and put em into 1. I originally went dual wield dark elf but the minute I tried the magic system, I went back and re-rolled a breton mage. dual cast spells? fuck swords!

Retired Forum Moderator

First break after 13 hours of gameplay.

I love it so much. It's like it took the best of all the previous games and put em into 1. I originally went dual wield dark elf but the minute I tried the magic system, I went back and re-rolled a breton mage. dual cast spells? fuck swords!

Same here man, the magic system is just too much fun. I've got my plus 100% magicka regen robes, my amulet of +50 Magicka, and all of my levels have upgraded Magicka and added magic perks. My dual wielded chain lightning is a force to be reckoned with when I stride into dungeons or fight dragons. 8-)

(I've currently played 20 hours. Finished the mage college quests and have moved back to the main questline.)

A decent game. While I'm sure I'll get slammed by some for trying to be objective and having a different opinion, it's honestly not that fantastic. It's very good, I'll give it that. But I have played better games.

My character

0D7F3BE536F9FC776E1F14AC75969A8935895D03

My character when hemad.

C8982A5F545EF91EAD95BCDAB6223A538646BD68

----

I did the same, I was going to be a dual swordsman but as soon as I tried out dual hand-flamethrowers I went pure mage with low two-handed swordsman skills. Just finished the Winterhold quests after 15 hours and now I'm trying out the main quest, also, breathing fire is win. Is anyone else getting weird mouse acceleration at higher graphics levels?

---

Edit: Lol, lowest critic score for Skyrim is a 9/10.

@Axeldeath

lol, my character currently looks exactly the same, because we both took the enchanted mask and the Archmage's robes from the Winterhold College questline.

(Sometimes when I put on the mask there's a glitch where the mask and my body are invisible. :? )

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Am I going to be the only one who plays as a warrior/barbarian instead of a spellcaster? It seems like everyone else are all magic users.

Well I'll be using that bow a lot, not sure in what category that puts me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

god i want to play that game... too bad... my PC was good in 2009... now it's shite.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

My family doesn't really know what to get me for xmas, so I think I'm just gonna ask for Skyrim. Or 60 bucks to buy it with.

Never really played much of Elder Scrolls, but if it's anywhere near as good as the Fallout series, I'm in.

Dayum, Skyrim.

dayumskyrim.png

Well seeing as how Modern Warfare 3's PC port is kind of a disaster from what I hear, I'm not surprised.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

@Axeldeath

lol, my character currently looks exactly the same, because we both took the enchanted mask and the Archmage's robes from the Winterhold College questline.

(Sometimes when I put on the mask there's a glitch where the mask and my body are invisible. :? )

I get that bug too, really annoying when I'm posing on a mountain to take screenshots :(

Dayum, Skyrim.

dayumskyrim.png

Well seeing as how Modern Warfare 3's PC port is kind of a disaster from what I hear, I'm not surprised.

I am surprised that it even got so many players. I mean on console I can understand, but on PC. I mean the last 3games were horrible ports as well.

On topic, I bought the game way to late so I could only play like 40minutes before I had to do other stuff and now I have to wait until school ends >.<

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apparently UPS thinks its funny when they say Skyrim will be delivered to me on Monday, and then 2 hours after they stop delivering say the exact same thing and I still don't have my game. *sigh* I guess i'll wait for tomorrow then.

I have 50+ hours on my game right now, here's to 650 more!!!! (raises glass)

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

My family doesn't really know what to get me for xmas, so I think I'm just gonna ask for Skyrim. Or 60 bucks to buy it with.

Never really played much of Elder Scrolls, but if it's anywhere near as good as the Fallout series, I'm in.

ITS BETTER!!!!!

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I have 50+ hours on my game right now, here's to 650 more!!!! (raises glass)

lol, what is that? 13 hours every day, starting on the 11th? I love the game too, but maybe take some time to eat and bathe man. :lol:

I've got like 5hours :P, but only because I haven't got enough time to play it as much as I'd want.

But I just played some with the lights off(it is dark outside here), came out of some cave-thingamajiga while it was nighttime and got an awesome view on the mountains. This game can really create atmosphere, hats off Bethesda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sharing this just because. :D

btw this has nothing to do with my Facebook or my friends on there...

[attachment=0]got it from Dorkly.jpg[/attachment] i really, really want Skyrim now...thank you for having a birthday, Jesus! :lol: