The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

guys, don't commit crimes around chickens

trust me

Chickens are really smart aren't they.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

sharing this just because. :D

btw this has nothing to do with my Facebook or my friends on there...

[attachment=0]got it from Dorkly.jpg[/attachment] i really, really want Skyrim now...thank you for having a birthday, Jesus! :lol:

And people complain about ME having no life.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm sorry, too busy playing Skyrim to comment upon how awesome it is.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

guys, don't commit crimes around chickens

trust me

Don't commit crimes ON chickens either, they seem to use their last breath to blow their rape-whistle and alert everyone in a 10km radius.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All I did was yell at a chicken and I got attacked by the town guard. That's seems ilke nothing compared to that night I got drunk with a daedric prince and walked away without the guards saying a word.

I feel bad because I had to use Godmode to get out a bad-save-spawn-die-loop :(

Anytgm, is anyone else having trouble taking screenshots using Steam? It works for every game except Skyrim D:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I died at least 25 times in my first non-scripted battle with a dragon. (I was level 2 or something) Surely you couldn't have had worse?
Anytgm, is anyone else having trouble taking screenshots using Steam? It works for every game except Skyrim D:
Works for me fine, try changing the shortcut.

I've been playing on Novice/Apprentice difficulty. Mostly because I'm not playing for challenge in combat, I'm just playing for the awesomeness of leveling up a character and exploring the world.

I died at least 25 times in my first non-scripted battle with a dragon. (I was level 2 or something) Surely you couldn't have had worse?

Well every time I loaded the savegame I would get knocked the fuck out by a bear after which the game would proceed to load the same game and the cycle restarts. And since I had been wandering Skyrim's epic open world of epicness without saving, my last save was like an hour ago and I didn't feel like going back that far.

Works for me fine, try changing the shortcut.

I tried multiple times, no success. Also it does work when the Steam overlay is open, but I want screenshots of the game not the overlay.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno if anyone has thought about this before but doesn't the title "dragonborn" sort of imply that you happened as a result of bestiality? That's kinda nasty...

Oh well, considering I know nothing about the game I'm probably not wise to judge it.

as a lore junkie, I feel implored to say that its, thankfully, not literal lol. It comes from a blessing of the dragon god Akatosh upon men. The Emperors were all dragonborn, that was the only way they could light the "dragonfires" the kept Oblivion from invading, which was the point of the plot of the last game.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm starting to get the lag issues on PS3 that others have complained about after 40~ hours of play. :x

I wish a single developer would put the effort into making a decent ps3 port...

For once, the Xbox version has a console-specific bug. Apparently Skyrim uses a fancy system optimized for streaming content off the disk, like older 360 games *cough* Oblivion *cough* used, that makes textures load at a much lower quality if the game was installed to the hard drive. It works normally if you don't install it, but then you cant take advantage of the reduced load time that installing it would give you.

After discovering the marriage system and how that works, I created a new character to see how far this can be taken, and by lord what a hilarious system.

I now have a file of a gay little wood elf named Simmons married to an orc named Ghorbash the Iron Hand. Not only is the pairing so weird, but the orc's name just makes the whole thing better.

also,

Skyrim, I love thee and thy +30x sneak attack damage via dagger + dark brotherhood armor.

Retired Forum Moderator

I am level 30 now, and I am now doing the Dark Brotherhood quest line, already finished the college of Winterhold, Theives guild, and Nightingales quest lines...they were really fun, oh yeah and Mehrunes Razor is so badass, I killed a dragon with one hit

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.