The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Reached level 100 in Destruction and got my Master level desctruction spells. All I can say is meh really. I was thinking they'd be more practical. All three of them take 3 seconds of standing still helpless to charge. I just can't see being in a situation where I'd be able to take so much time. The spell itself does 130 damage per second and uses very little of my 550 Magicka.

Oh, and if you ever encounter a guy living in an ice berg, and he wants you to bring him fresh blood, DO WHAT HE SAYS.

I've not been playing it the last couple of days due to having just gotten MW3. What I can say is that fighting dragons is awesome, and the Dark Brotherhood questline is quite short (and awesome).

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Got smithing to 100, Destructioon to 82, and reached Level 41...WOOT!!!

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

AApgfhC-sKE

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Geez man, neurotic much? O_o

Anywho, I just got a reward from dark brotherhood and I got one thing to say:

LUCIEN LACHANCE! THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER IN OBLIVION IS NOW A MINION UNDER MY CONTROL! Fuck yes! IDC if it's a good spell or not, it's Lucian Fucking LaChance!

Retired Forum Moderator

Does anyone else get really irritated at the bratty little royal children in the keep of the main cities? I swear it makes me curse Bethesda for making kids invincible.

Does anyone else get really irritated at the bratty little royal children in the keep of the main cities? I swear it makes me curse Bethesda for making kids invincible.
Just kids overall. Full daedric armour and it's "I'm not afraid of you, even if you are my elder". Why isn't there a "How'd you like a mace to the face" response?

Currently doing the Dark Brotherhood quests, good money. Although I am still severely creeped out by the fact that the leader of the sanctuary carries the same name as my grandma.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Geez man, neurotic much? O_o

Anywho, I just got a reward from dark brotherhood and I got one thing to say:

LUCIEN LACHANCE! THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER IN OBLIVION IS NOW A MINION UNDER MY CONTROL! Fuck yes! IDC if it's a good spell or not, it's Lucian Fucking LaChance!

I was pretty happy about that, but as awesome as

Lucien

is, I was even more excited by the appearance of

Shadowmere.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Bought the house in Solitude for more than 30K after all the upgrades, honestly not worth it in comparison to how warm and homey the Whiterun house felt, but its a nice prestige purchase. Has an enchanter and an alchemy lab but strangely not a smithing area despite having a perfect place for it.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

So today I found M'aiq The Liar in Skyrim... I was pretty damned surprised.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I was on the fence for a while until I went to Windhelm and found out that the Stormcloaks are racist against Dunmer. I'm leaning sharply towards the Empire now, but I haven't joined the Legion yet.